0.4

Matisse Thybulle

I really did not mean for this to happen again. I'm already conflicted enough in my feelings for her, so sleeping with her again just makes it even more complicated.

But she's just so damn beautiful.

I look over at her and she smiles at me.

"Good morning." She greets.

"Good morning." I respond.

She kisses my bicep, then rests her chin on my arm.

"Are you hungry? I can order us some food." She asks.

I shake my head no. She gives me a pouty face and I chuckle.

"I'm good. I promise." I say.

"Well, I'm going to order myself some food." She got out of the bed.

I nod as I watch her slip on her underwear and my shirt; it nearly engulfed her completely.

I sit up against the headboard, admiring her beauty from a distance. She looks even more perfect the morning after, especially wearing my button up shirt. Her hair was a mess, but she even made that look good.

"You okay?" She asked, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah. I'm good." I answer.

She nods, going to order herself some food. I sigh and purse my lips, leaning my head against the board.

What happens next?

I watch as she sits the tray on the table after the food arrives. Then she goes to wash her hands before coming back to the table. I get up and slip on my briefs, walking over to where she sat. I pick up a grape and put it in my mouth. Danielle narrows her eyes at me playfully.

"What?" I grin, chewing the grape.

"You said you weren't hungry." She tilts her head.

"So I may have lied a little." I admit, using my thumb and index finger to indicate how small my lie was.

She shakes her head at me as I chuckle. I sit down across from her at the round table, taking in the luxurious space.

"This is a nice hotel room." I say.

"It is." She nods, cutting up her french toast.

We sit in silence for a while as she eats her food. She offers me some again and this time I don't say no. The grumbling of my stomach made it known that I shouldn't say no again.

After eating, we enjoy some more sex. It's safe to say that this isn't going to stop anytime soon. Unless one of us calls it quits.

I feel like that has to be me, because feelings are starting to get involved and I don't want either of us to get hurt. But it's impossible to do so when this woman suddenly comes into your life and has this amazing aura about her.

I'm broken from my thoughts when she starts leaving kisses on my skin. I close my eyes and sigh.

She stops immediately, then shifts a little. When I open my eyes, she's looking at me.

"What's wrong?" She asks me.

"What are we doing Dani?" I shake my head.

She furrows her brows. "What do you mean?"

"What are we doing?" I ask again.

She sits up against the headboard now.

"Like... what is this?" I gesture between us.