Y/n's Pov:-

While I remember that we have to collect the autopsy reports from the NYPD, I turn towards Shawn. "Let's go sugar, we have to get the autopsy reports." He widens his eyes in order of realisation. I turn towards Sophie "it was nice meeting you after such a long time, I'll see you in court" she says in a confident voice "I'll meet you in court" I was going to turn around until Sophie stops me and says "Hey Y/n dinner at my house tomorrow?" I turn towards Shawn. He gives a confused look. I turn towards her and say "Ok we'll be there text me your address" she says "Sure" and I give her my number.

Shawn and I walk back to our car, we sit in it and head towards the NYPD. As soon as we reached we walked into the building and we walked towards officer Jacob's desk. As he sees us he immediately gets up from the desk and starts "Oh Ms. Y/l/n and Mr. Mendes nice to meet you again I'll bring the autopsy reports" while he was walking he turned around and said "it's pretty messed up" Shawn and I looked at each other and took a deep breath. He comes back with the autopsy reports.

He hands us the reports, Shawn and I open the reports and then what we saw is unbelievable. The whole body is clean, not a single poison or any other substance is detected in the body, I grip the file hard as I was angry as there is lack of evidence. Officer Jacob looks at us and says while chuckling "There was once a case when the poison was not detected in the autopsy reports" Shawn and I start together "the LA controversial case" we both look at each other completely stunned. And then we turn the report page.

The blood sample which was found on the wine glass is still unknown and we're going to take a DNA test of Ms. Rose and your client Ben Marcus . I start while turning to officer Jacob "Well who was holding the wine glass?" He says while a sign of worry comes on his face "there were no fingerprints on the wine glass" I slam the file on the table "how is that possible Officer Jacob!?" With anger flashing in my soul Shawn looks at me and says "breathe Y/n breathe" I calm down a little bit. Officer Jacob starts "I'll let you know further about the case me and my team of detectives will work on it."

I shake my head in order of agreement, Shawn and I say thank you to officer Jacob and head out of the NYPD. We both sit in the car. I turn on the AC and pull my seat back. I start "Shawn now Sophie can prove that he passed away because of a heart attack UGHHHH this has become easier for her now!" Shawn starts "we'll research upon the LA controversial case I have 100% suspect it's that drug which had been injected in Michael's body" I sit back erect while pressing my head "we need to find out before the first hearing of our case" Shawn starts while removing my hands from my head.

"Y/n look at me, look at me" I look at Shawn "baby don't stress about this a lot we will find proper information about this before the first hearing just trust me" I hug Shawn, his scent hits me and his arms around my waist I feel like I'm safe and I start thinking in my mind this is the support system I want ahh he's my comfort person who will always calm me down. I break the hug and start let's go home. It's been a long day. I just want to change Into something comfy and cuddle with you.

Shawn cups my face and kisses me and starts "Baby my little baby come let's go home I'll buy you food and then we'll go to sleep." I take a deep breath and say "let's go Mendes" and he starts "And she's back!" I smile and we drive by. As we reach home I drop my keys in the key pot and Remove my shoes. It's a pain in the ass walking in heels every day. I was not even able to walk. Shawn sees that and unknowingly he picks me up and says "Ok Ms. Y/n let's head to our room, what do you wanna eat? Chinese, Italian, what do you want?" I think a little bit and say "I want taco bell" he smiles and kisses me and Coos in baby voice.

"My darling wants to have taco bell? Ok I'll order but first let's drop you in the room". I smile and lightly hit his shoulder while saying "stop being that cheesy Mendes I'll puke one day" he rolls his eyes and we enter the room. He makes me sit on the bed, he then removes his phone and starts ordering taco bell while I walk into the bathroom. As I was getting fresh I heard something break like the glass shatters. I ran out of the bathroom to see Shawn standing at our balcony where the glass was broken with him shouting "WHERE YOU GOING HUH!? COME HERE BACK!"
I froze, as I saw Shawn's hand was bleeding.