Tw:- Mature content!!

Y/n's pov:-
I grab our car keys from the table and wear my heels and Shawn wears his shoes while we bid a farewell to Sophie and Tyler. While walking up to the car I ask Shawn "did you do something with Tyler he seemed pretty tensed around us after he went around showing you the house" Shawn while putting his hand on my ass "I wouldn't let anyone slide who looks at my woman in that way"  I smile he pulls me by the side of my waist while walking up to the car while sitting inside the car towards passenger side as I wasn't driving as I drank some wine earlier while Shawn avoided it. I bring up this topic to Shawn "did you notice that she did not let us in, in one of her rooms?" Shawn while putting on his seat belt says "honestly I found it sketchy " I sigh in astonishment"I know right it seemed really suspicious" we both nod.

He then puts his hand behind my seat in order to reverse the car and looks behind while turning the steering wheel from one hand I gaze at him while biting my lower lip as how hot he looks doing this very action itself I let out an audible moan while I hiss too he immediately looks at me and smirks while putting the gear "you do know our plans for tonight right?"  I softly moan while nodding my head in agreement. He drives leaving Sophie's drive way though I still have those thoughts in my mind about that particular room.

I was looking outside the window while Shawn places his right hand on my thighs I can feel his intentions through his hands he again said "now there's nothing stopping me from doing things which I've wanted to do since morning" he places my hand on the gear I put the 3rd gear while his handing moving where I want them to be in a steady pace I slightly turn towards him so his hand won't pain he slowly massages my clit while there are shivers of pleasure running through my spine my eyes being tight shut he now puts his fingers inside my vagina fingering them slowly at first while I put the car on 4th gear moaning in pleasure his name "Shawn-n we're going too fast" he says while fingering me more rigorously touching my g spot from inside "my eyes are on the road I can handle you and the car very well baby" he is sounding out of breathe so I remove his hand he looks at me in question at first and then he licks his lips after he understands what I'm about to do while I remove my underpants and pull my dress up he angrily puts his fingers inside me while moaning in pleasure I grip the side of the seat with my one hand while my other hand on the gear stick I put into 5th gear I can hear my heartbeat to my ear i take a glance at him in a slutty way and then i shut my eyes in pleasure and moan to shawn in breathlessness "im coming- i-im coming" he fingers me more ruthlessly while also him being out of breath  groaning and grunting and i scream in the car while cumming  "Shaawwwnnn!" at last I cummed all over his fingers and my car seat while Shawn let's go his hands from my insides and licks them and smiles in satisfaction.

I look at him in disbelief  "come awn Shawn wtf?" He takes hold of the gear and says "nothing of you goes to waste" and parks the car inside our apartment's parking I realised that we're home and then I look at the car seat and my dress I hit Shawn with my left hand and scold him " look at our car seats!!! This is all because of you" I crouch behind to fetch some tissue papers while my ass is being shown. Shawn slaps it so hard I let out a loud moan I come to my seat and exclaim "what is this behaviour?!"

He smirks and grips my thighs while staring right into my eyes "this is nothing darling I've got more to do" he bites his lower lip. I roll my eyes and clean the seat with tissue paper and sanitizer thank god I always keep a spare in my car while I'm cleaning Shawn is staring at my cleavage I can sense it and I crouch down more in order to make my cleavage more visible I let out a soft smile to myself I get up from my seat in the car itself to clean the seat and Shawn pulls me to his lap facing towards him I exclaim "baby.. let me atleast clean this my ocd is spiking" he grabs my bare ass and squeezes it while looking right into my eyes with mere lust in his eyes "do you think I care enough right now?"