Chapter 2

Emily's POV:

As you might want to know my parents were...um...well killed last year. The police still haven't found the murderer and that's why I decided to move out of Westwood to Sydney.

Speaking of Sydney, I am now arriving at my apartment door. Wow it looks like a room from Tumblr. Knock knock. "Hi." I say to an elderly woman, she must be the landlord. "Hi! I'm Miss. Sue! You're Emily Peterson, right? She said. "Yes, I am." I reply. "Here are the papers with all the information. G'day!" she says before leaving my apartment. Well time to unpack (note the sarcasm).

After finishing about half of my packing I decided look around at The Rocks. The Rocks is an urban locality, tourist precinct, and historic area of Sydney's city centre. (A/N: wiki). I've heard that The Rocks have neat and unusual crafts and souvenirs.

*****

It's absolutely beautiful and..."MISS GET OFF THE ROAD! THEY'RE COMING!" I get out of the road confused. Whose coming? Right as I think that I hear gunshots. What the... I'm roughly pushed into an alley by a guy with pinkish purple hair in a quiff with a green beanie, a black t-shirt, and black skinny jeans. What in the world...what is he holding? A GUN! I'm not ready to die! I haven't even been here a few days and now I'm going to die. "Stay back if you want to live." I hear a low, powerful yet soft and mesmerizing voice say. I look up and see the mystery guy shooting his gun at some people with guns. "Come on. Follow me, let's go." he says leading to a black 2015 Hummer. "Get in; get in." as soon as he said that there was a bullet that grazed my cheek and shouting. Without a second thought I dived into the car and took shelter. He got in the driver's seat saying "Stay low and hang on."

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out...

➳➳➳➳➳

Hey miss me? Hope y'all like the chapter I will update as much as I can. School starts next meek for me... and if you want a dedication on the next chapter here's what you have to do: COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME!!! That's all. okay bye!!!