1

Rotom-kun's POV

A new day with seemingly not-so different vibes. Sun, is splattering all its colors like if some great artist took out his paint brush and showed his unmatched talent on this blue sky, serving as the best drawing paper. The sun showing its almighty presence right above the horizons. the sun rays trying to make an escape from their protective dad. Craving to travel far way in this blue sky. And right by 4 am in the morning. 

Getting the approval from sun, 3...2...1...and here the race begins between the little rays desperately want to get as far away as they can. Covering, quite of a wide range of the possibly perfect clear sky, leaving trails of their orange lights in different directions. Soon, the sun called them, telling it's enough for today. They stop and take rest on the same place, they were. but not before politely informing the birds, the not-so-violent wild pokemons living around the jungle that, the day already started. And they can get started with their day.

Birds leaving their nests, a veritable bedlam of chirruping covering the proximity throughout the Vermillion city

Birds leaving their nests, a veritable bedlam of chirruping covering the proximity throughout the Vermillion city. Doduos giving cries or more like wake up call. Then, here it comes the laboratory where we find our protagonist. The raven haired kid with auburn eyes, messy hairs, the mysterious z-marks on both the cheeks. Surprisingly, was wide awake even without getting zapped by his first-day buddy, Pikachu. A kind of cute, yellow colored rodent with a tail shaped in the form of a thunderbolt with some black marking on it. Why thunderbolt? Coz he's an electric-type pokemon and probably the first of this never ending pokemon series, duh!

It was quite early and Ash Ketchum, the boy from Pallet town who is one hell of a sleepyhead is awake? How the fucking hell is it true?

Pika: Pika pika pikachu chu (are you okay, bud?)

Ash: yes, pikachu, just got some thoughts running in my mind.

Pika: chu pika pika pikachu! (If you want, I can help you)

Ash: And how exactly will you do that?

Pika: *smirks* pikachu! (I will show you). And by this moment, Ash knew what was coming and he only got the chance to say "heck" before pikachu gave him a daylights of thundershock.

Ash who was lying semi unconsciously on the ground with his already messed up hairs into a disasterous hilarious bed hair which no one will ever like to have. Unless, God forgot to give you a brain when you were coming to his land or you just have to be really freaking crazy.

Ash: *cracked voice* T-thanks pi-Pikachu.

Pikachu: *grins and gives a thumbs up*

Timeskip: Oh, c'mon, let Ash get ready, silly

Goh's POV

Mew was right in front of me, my dream was going to come true. All those efforts, all the pokemons I caught, all my hard work will finally pay off. Mew will be mine.