6

Chloe-chan's POV (ROTOM is sleeping, buddy!)

I was sleeping with my arms around Ash, for some reason i was really enjoying the warmth his body had. I unconsciously smiled before my eyelids drop and i dozed off. Soon, I woke up to Liza's voice. It appeared she was yelling Ash and an another unknown hoodie guy. I slowly woke up, rubbing my eyes. I let out a soft yawn. Though, I instantly cursed myself for forgetting I wasn't the only one in the house, I got embarrassed and instantly put back my hands on my mouth, stiffing the yawn. I looked down to my lap with red flushed cheeks! I slowly looked up, realizing no one noticed. All of them were busy with their works, i guess. I saw that black spiky hairs were poking out of the unknown person's hoodie cap! I saw those hairs and it hit me that once Goh told me something about it.

Flashback time (Still Chloe's POV)

I was sitting on a chair, doing my homework in dad's laboratory. Ash and Goh, both were out feeding their Pokémon. I could care less about it though, being honest if those would have been here I would never be able to do my homework in such peace. It's not like I hate those two guys. But sometimes those two hyperactive crazy idiots get way tooo hyperactive!! AND UFF!! That shit annoys me!! (Rotom wakes up and says" YESSS I AGREE" *falls asleep again*)

I was almost done with my homework and was thanking god that neither of those two idiots are here yet. But ya'all know what they say? 'SPEAK OF THE DEVIL AND THE DEVIL'S HERE.'

Goh came bursting through the lab doors. Not literally. But WHO THE HELL PUSHES THE GATE SOO LOUD!!! The doors made quite a noise, I instinctively closed my eyes and when I slowly opened them. Goh yelled with a soo loud voice, claiming it to be just a greeting! "HI CHLOEE!!! WASSUP!!??" NOW! I WAs FCKing PISssed! I stood up, pushing the chair backwards! Stomping my feet on the floor with a deadpan look, I walked with rage fires dramatically rising out from me! Goh surely sensed the danger and tried to run away but I quickly caught a hold of his ear and I pulled him back from his ear. "OWW!! OWW!! OWWW!! CHLOE...CHLOEE MY EAR!!" Goh was yelping. I laughed like a devil, "MUAHAHAHHA.... xD..THis is what you deserve for disturbing my peaceful time." Goh still was screeching in pain, he replied,"OWWWW!! CHLOEEE!! I AM SORRYYY!! LET ME GOOO PLSSS!!"I was about to let go of his ear, but....that's when he entered..Ash!! The raven haired trainer or my dad's new lab assistant entered...without a shirt or a vest...OH DAMN! Ash was only in his regular pants but no shirt. AND oh damn! I never knew Ash had such big muscular chest! It seemed like Ash just came out from a gym. His chest was sweaty and the muscles seemed to shine because of that. And his hairs were out as he wasnt wearing a cap. And those hairs were a lil wet, not completely. Just the perfect amount. Damn! Those hairs were looking quite attractive! I was totally mesmerized by the view. I literally lost that I was just continuously staring at him! Ash, who noticed that I was staring at him, replied with a much calm and cool voice, not like his usual overexcited and happening one. "Hello :D." Ash ended the sentence with his usual warming smile, making my heart unconsciously skipping a beat. He gave another smile and slowly walked up stairs. But, I still remained hypnotized. My minds lost its control on my lips and I ended up saying something way tooo embarrassing. "Damn!! Those raven hairs..." I didnt even realize myself that when those words left from my lips. "IKR!!!! HE got them from his dad."

"