Chapter 4

I love them both, but differently

Chapter 4
(POV Castiel)

"Since the incident happened, a few days have passed. We've talked to Dean a lot lately. He said he's going to help us and informed us about everything that was happening.

Today is Friday which means I have a football practice today and I have to go to work. It's going to be a looong day. Right now I'm having my last course, social studies.

In five minutes the bell rings. I really was trying to focus on what Mrs.Jenna was talking about, but I couldn't for some reason my thoughts where always drifting to Dean, The football match and work.
I didn't even realize that the bell rang until my friend Carla, who is sitting next to me, stabbed me in the side."

"What's wrong? You seem so distracted the whole week?" She asked with concern in her voice. "It's just... a lot happened recently and... yea" I said
"If you want to talk you can come to me okay? I hope it will get better soon and that I have my funny friend back. But now I have to go Jasmine is waiting for me at Luke's Dinner. See you on Monday yea?"
I smiled at her "Yea see ya, have fun with Jas" she smiled at me before she rushed down the hallway.

"Jas is one of her best friends, she's very shy at first, but when you get to know her she is very talkative, she loves to party and to dance, has a good sense of humor and is very good at sports,arts and english.
Carla on the other hand, is very funny, god at arts and music, sings in a band, easy to talk with and kind to everybody, but if somebody hurts her friends she doesn't know about kindness anymore.

The two have been best friends since elementary school and nobody can tear them apart. Charlotte tried but she failed miserably.

It was in Highschool senior year, she was new in class and Carla and Jas wanted to be nice so they sat next to her in the cafeteria.

They got along really well and spend every day together. Charlotte and Jas started dating. But because Jas and Carla were so close, and Charlotte was really jealous, she tried to tear them apart so she would have Jas just to herself.

She made it seem like Jas texted Carla that she didn't wanted to be friends anymore. But Jas and Carla meet up at that time and figured out that it was Charlotte. Jas broke up with Charlotte and never talked to Charlotte again. So I would not recommend to try it. Not that I wanted that they are not friends anymore. These two just belong together like Ying and Yang."

~after football practice~

It is Friday evening, today I'm at the bar and not on the pole which is where I'm usually, well most of the time. I'm kinda lost in my thoughts since the club is crowded and enough people are covering everyone's drink, so I didn't realize someone was talking to me until this person reaches for my shoulder.

(POV third person)

"Hey, Castiel?"
It's Dean, the police officer, what a coincidence innit, Castiel had thought about him a lot since they first met him. They've been texting too but not that much.

"Oh hey, didn't saw you there" Castiel responds quickly before making the time span of his thinking awkward

"I've noticed that... so you work here huh? Never seen you here."
"Uhm... yes I do, but I'm mostly at the pole."
"That explains it, I'm mainly here at the bar, you know just to make out with guys and to flirt with cute bartenders."
"too much information, too much, right?Nope I'm actually interested, is that weird? But I didn't even expected him to like guys."

"Interesting... So how many guys have you made out with so far? Today I mean."
"None, I just got here and saw you, and I knew I had to talk to you." Dean says biting his lower lip.

"Are you flirting with me?" Castiel says chuckling. It looked very ridiculous but also a little bit cute how he was biting his lip.
"A bit." Dean says blushing lightly
"Wanna go to the back? I'm not needed here."

~~~

Hello friends

well that was chapter 4 with a picture of Dean

I was thinking to upload a "chapter" where all of the charecters from now, are on. Like their personal information. Do you want me to do that?

btw thanks for all the people reading this story, and a big thank you too @if_I_could_fly91 for your support <3

Have a great day, lots of love <3

P.Lilli