Chapter 6

I love them both, but differently

Chapter 6
(POV Castiel)

I look at Wilma and back at Carla that goes on for almost one minute until...
"Hello? Who's Dean and which club are you talking about?" Carla said raising her eyebrow.

"Shit what shall I say now she can't know I work in a strip club she just can't!"
"Ehmm... well.... I... ehhh-"
"We went to a club together on Friday and there was this dude, Dean, they already had known each other so they talked and then Dean asked Castiel out but he didn't text Castiel as he wanted to do" Wilma interrupts me which also safes me.
"I have to thank her later! Even if she was the one bringing me in this position"

"Yeah he wanted to text me the information but he didn't and that's like four days ago" I frown. "Maybe he's busy and just didn't had time to text you just yet. I'm sure he's going to" Jas says.
"And if not he's a loser and doesn't deserve you. Like it's his fault when he doesn't use this opportunity" Carla then says.

"Maybe, ugh I don't know" I shrug.
"Well tell us if he texted you. By the way do you want to tell us, what was going on last week and why you were so off?" Jas ask with a concern look on her face.

POV third person

"Well I can't tell you exactly everything but yea. Well you know my fear of thunderstorms right?" Castiel asks.

Of course they know how wouldn't they. One time when they had a sleep over, a thunderstorm started, and well Castiel started crying, then they found out about his fear and they know a accident happened which is the cause why he's so scared. But they don't exactly know what happened because Castiel never told them. They don't want to ask again tho, because one time they did Castiel didn't talk to them for three days and ran away with teary eyes.

They all nodded.

"Well I couldn't fall asleep, and because god loves me, an thunderstorm started. Well Orion came to me and comforted me. The next day I woke up to a crying Jerome with a cut on his cheek. Then he told us wot happened and we took care of his cut.
Then the next day when I came back from training with Mc's because I wanted to cheer him up, the thing he told us, happened again. And then we called the police and It was a big drama, that's also why I already knew Dean because he was one of the police officers. The thing is I'm just so worried something will happen again and that he won't recover from this. I mean he is one of my best friends and I just want to protect him. He's getting better but you know..." Castiel said with a sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry to hear that. If we can help or do something else for you or Jerome, just let us know" Jas said with a comforting smile on her face

"Thank you guys, I hope you know that I love you so so much and I'm very thankful for you" Castiel says returning the smile

The bell starts ringing and they went back to class. Castiel's last two classes are English and music. When he was done he walks outside and is about to start driving home with his bike, when he gets a text message.

It's from Dean saying "Hey, what are up today? wanna meet up? My shift ends in two hours." Castiel smiles at his phone going to his calendar checking if he's free today, turns out he's got football practice today, it's only til 9pm so he goes back to messages and types in his keyboard "Hey, sounds great, I've got football practice til nine but after that..."

"Great! If you want to I can pick you up 9:30pm? We could go to McDonald's if you want and maybe go to the river after that" Dean's replie said. Castiel smiled and texted a quick "sounds good, see you then :)" back and started driving home.

As Castiel closes their apartment door behind him he notices Jerome and Orion sitting on the couch watching something, well Orion watching with Jeromes head rested in his shoulder eyes closed.
Orion looks up giving Castiel a smile, Castiel gives him a little wave as he walks to their kitchen. He gets out a box of grapes he had placed in their fridge before he left this morning. He walks to his room with the grapes and settles himself on his bed.

He then texted in his groupchat with Wilma, Jas and Carla. He tells them about his date today. Obviously they were all excited.

POV Castiel

I was laying on my bed and texting with the girls about my date with dean.
"Girls, we're coming over. We have to style him, he has to look good on his date with Dean. I mean look at him without our help he will wear this red pants and striped shirts again" Wilma said. "Oh and the suspenders paha" I gasp.

"Excuse meh, I looked stunning in those pants. You're just jealous that I looked so good and also that my but looked so good in them" I snapped back.
"Yea that must be it. Anyways we're still coming over"

15 Minutes later I hear the bell ringing. As I'm on my way to open the door, Orion already opened it.

"Hey? Nice to see you but why are you all here?" He said hugging them.
"Castiel has a date with Dean and we're here to help him get ready" Carla said.

"Oh yeah? he didn't tell me." Orion says having his hand leaned to the doorframe. Orion is looking at me with an expression I can't read.
"Well that was weird I mean I was about to tell him."So I just gave him a little smile but he just looks at me not returning it.

"That's weird, may we come in tho?" Carla says smiling at Orion. "Right sorry." He says stepping aside to let the girls inside
"Hi Jerome." The girls greets the still half asleep Jerome "oh hi girls, hi" he says with a raspy voice. Castiel had joined them and hugged the girls welcome too.

"So you and Dean huh?" Orion asks curiously and still looking at me with this weird expression and his eyebrow raised. "Yeah, he's picking me up after practice, we're gonna get Mc's and sit by the river." I said now sitting down besides Jerome.

"You're going to practice before?" He asks me. "Of course I will I mean I can't just skip it"
"Jesus Castiel you could've mentioned that, now you gotta look good without our help after practice because I assume you don't wanna do sports in that outfit..." Wilma says. "that outfit? what have you planned?" I ask looking at them concerned

~~~

Hellooo Friends,

this is chapter ✨6 ✨

I hope you liked it, wot do you think so far?

Team Orion and Castiel or  Team Dean and Castiel?

I'm about to upload the Chareters too so you know more about them.

Have a great day lots of love <3

P.Lilli