Chapter 7

I love them both, but differently

Chapter 7
(POV Castiel)

The second after my trainer tells us it's end of practice, I rush to my bike and without even thinking about changing my shoes or clothes, god I didn't even bother to take off my shin guards or sweatband, I drive home.

Five minutes later I arrive downstairs of our apartment building. I bring my bike into our garage and rush up stairs
"Finally, we got twenty minutes until you have to look the best you've ever looked" Carla says helping me to get rid off my shoes.

"Wait I have to shower first. Or do you want me to smell bad?" I say heading for the bathroom. As I Walk past Orion he mutters something that sounds like
"I wouldn't mind maybe then the chances that he likes you are lower"
"The other part I didn't understand but I mean why would he say something like that. I must have misunderstood something, right?"

"Don't take to long then, I mean we just have twenty minutes left. You can be greatfull that you have such stylish friends and that we won't take so long to style you correctly, I mean you have three"
"Hey! Jerome and I are stylish too" Orion says with an offended voice and a pout on his lips, causing me to laugh.
"Yea you are." I said smiling at him he didn't return this smile either but I could see his lips twitching upwards a bit
"I'll be back in 5" I then said finally entering the bathroom.

I quickly get ride of my clothes, jump in the shower and turn on the hot water. It feels good to feel the hot water running down my body. It relaxes my muscles from the hard training and I almost forget that I have to hurry. I quickly wash my body and my hair and get out of the shower. I just wrap a towel around my waist and walk outside of the bathroom.

As I walk outside I bump into Orion.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I say looking at his, now wet, t-Shirt. I look back up into his face and smile at him. But he just stares at my stomach which causes me to feel a bit insecure.

"Orion? I'm really sorry are you mad at me now?" He looks back up into my eyes and doesn't say anything just shakes his head.
"Castiel I thought you said you wanted to shower come on now, you just have 12 minutes left" I can hear Carla saying, after she just walked into the room. I turn my head towards her

"Right I'm sorry, I'm coming. I see you later yea?" I said looking back into Orion's big green beautiful eyes.

"Ye- ehm, Yea sure see you" Orion says while his voice cracks. He sounded like someone who was sick and couldn't talk for a few days and just founded his voice back. I smile at him turn around and walk into my room where Wilma, Carla and Jas are waiting curiously.

———————————————————

And again I can hear the bell ringing. It's Dean. I look in the mirror again. I'm wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark green adidas hoodie and my loved vans. My hair is a bit messy into a quiff. The girls have left 6 minutes ago confident in which outfit they have picked for me and giving me a hug.

I walk out of my room and was about to open the door when Orion again opened the door before I could.

"Hello Dean" he said sounding annoyed and a bit rude.
„Why does he sounds so annoyed? I hope he's okay, have to ask him later."

"Hello Orion, is Castiel here?"
"I'm sorry here I am once again" I chuckle mentally because I just "sang" the lyrics of "Make it shine" from Victorious.

"Wow you look great" he said smiling at me causing me to blush. "You don't look to bad either" I said returning the smile. He's wearing black skinny's, a dark grey t-shirt and on top a black/grayish jeans jacket. Orion makes a weird noise as if he is annoyed.

„Was that a huff? Okay I seriously need to talk to him later"

"Well I would say we should go now, or McDonald's will already close" Dean said. "You're right. See you later Orion hope you and Jerome have fun" I smiled at him and then grabbed my keys and went outside with Dean. We walked to his car and I sat down on the passenger seat. I took out my phone to text the girls as I promised to do.

POV third person

"Hey girls, he picked me up we're on our way to Mc's now. I tell you later how it went" Castiel text said. Shortly after, Jas and Wilma replied. "Okay have fun and greetings from Carla" Jas text said. "They will have fun ;) but don't forget to use protection" Wilma said.
Causing Castiel to huff.
"Well thank yew. But you know I don't do anything at the first date. Have a good night you little nasty chicken" he answered and then put his phone away

After a five minute drive where they talked a bit about school and work, Castiel and Dean arrive at the drive through

"What do you want?" Dean asks with a genuine smile "uh I'll get a chicken burger, and those grid potatoes with sour cream. Oh and a apple juice pleas"
Castiel smiles in return to Deans smile. "Alright."

As they pull up to the black box, they can hear a female voice through the speaker saying "hello welcome to McDonald's can I take your order please."
"Hey, can I please get a chicken burger and a McVeggie, plus two times these grid potatoes. And an apple juice and a coke please." - "That everything?"
"Yes."
"Pull down to the first window, thank you."

POV Castiel

"You're vegetarian?" I ask as soon as we start driving slowly "uh yeah, my dad was a butcher and as he died and I moved to my mom I realized that alternatives to meat taste incredibly good too, and I love animals so..." He says biting his lower lip.

"I don't really know why but it looked good on him, so good. Excuse meh Castiel he just told you that his dad died and you're a naughty little shit. Pull yourself together."

"Oh I'm sorry." I say referring to his dad. "Don't worry that was six years ago, and he was a prick in general."
As we pull out of the drive through Dean approaches the nearby river. As we arrive he stops the car and we get out of it, the food still warm. We go to the a row of bricks which are stagged up at the water and sit down.

~~~

I'm sorry for the late update just a lot happened this week

I hope you still liked it. I'm kind of excited for Chapter 8

have a greatt day lots of love

P.Lilli