Chapter 10

I love them both, but differently

Chapter 10
(POV Orion)

I couldn't sleep at all that night. My thoughts kept wandering to Castiel and the question why it bothers me that he's dating Dean.
„Probably because he's my best friend and I care about him and I'm worried something similar like what happened to Jerome, will also happen to him too. Yeah, that must be it. "

I go take a shower and get dressed. Today I'm wearing Black skinny's and a dark green hoodie with "obsessed" written on it. It's still 6am since I woke up even way too early for me.
I grab a bowl and poor in milk, of course after I had put in some cereals. Normally I would make some breakfast for Jerome, Castiel and I probably something like pancakes. But today I don't feel that motivated and, I don't really want to talk to Castiel now.

„At 8:00am I have to be at school so now tell me what the fudge am I supposed to do during that time. I mean I have almost two hours left it's just 6:28am. Maybe I could watch an Episode of "The A-List" and then go for a walk in the park. Hmm... yeah that sounds like a good idea "

I just finished Episode 2 but still, it was just shortly after 7am. And that's when I heard Jerome 's second alarm which meant that he's about to go for his morning jogs and my cue to leave. That also meant that Castiel is about to wake up too. But to leave without saying goodbye to Jerome seemed wrong to me, so I just knocked at his door.

"Yes?" I could hear him say from inside
"Hi I just wanted to say goodbye" I said smiling at him while I stepped inside
"Oh okay" he said returning the smile and walking towards me. I hugged him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then I got my stuff and left the dorm and walked down the hallway.

I got my usual from "Luke's dinner" and headed straight, No gay, to the park.
I just enjoyed the morning sun, my Oreo donut, and my Coffee latte. Castiel would've taken his tea with milk and a French toast, but I won't think of him right now.

Around 7:45am I headed to college. When I walked through the hallway towards my locker. But because I wasn't looking where I was going, I obviously had to run into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry I was in my thoughts and not looking where I was going"
"Sorry I didn't mean to I was trying to figure out where I have math"
The guy I ran into, and I said at the same time causing both of us to chuckle.
"Hey I'm Orion. Are you new here?" I said giving him a smile
"I'm Seb nice to meet you and yes I'm new here could you maybe help Me find room 369?" The guy, Seb, asked giving me a kind smile"
"Oh wot a coincidence I also have math now in room 369. Sure, I can show you but first I have to go to my locker" I said chuckling. "Yes, that would be amazing thanks" he said looking at me happily.

After I got my books from my locker we walked towards math, and I asked him which classes he has today and why he moved here. Turned out we have the same classes today except for History which I have the last period where he has Physics. I also found out that he has a younger sister and that they moved here because his parents got offered a new job where they would have more time for Seb and his sister. As we entered, we spotted a free table in the middle and sat down together. We talked a bit and I asked about him moving here. But then class started.

Math was okay because we had with Mr. Tomlinson but I'm not good at math, so it wasn't that great. Now we are walking down the hallway.

"We have break now if you want to you can sit down with me and my friends, they're very cool and I think you'll get along with them" I asked smiling at him
"Sounds like a good idea also thanks for helping find the room and maybe new friends" he said returning the smile.
"Not a Problem at all mate" and just then we arrived at the cafeteria and I spotted my friends. They were sitting at a table with three other girls I didn't recognize. As we walk over, I see how Seb starts smirking as he looks at one of the girls I don't know.