3. XiaoWanza is pregnant!

It was hard for Xiao Wanza to think, how could she get him back again. He is so adamant about his decision that nothing can make him change his decision.  Meanwhile, General Mei, the father of Shiqing was going through bad health. He wanted to see Shiqing again in Mansion.

One day, Xiao Wanza went to visit him with Quioyun. He said while coughing back,

"Any news of Shiqing, Yinggao? When will he be back?"

Xiao Wanza said with assuring smile, "Soon, father, he will be coming back."

Xiao Wanza later asked  Mei Shiqing's half-brother, Mei Shiyuan who was next to her to write a letter for her as she came out of the room. He agreed right away seeing his father's condition. He gave the letter back to her. This time Xiao Wanza could read the letter as she had enough words learned from Shiqing. She did not write the letter by herself because she was very angry with him.

 She sent the letter to the Military Camp base. She wondered that he will come back without even knowing that it was sent by her. She was feeling proud of her intelligence.

When the letter came to Shiqing, he was practicing sword fight with Siheng. When he got to know, it came from Mansion, he quickly knocked down Siheng and got the letter. After reading, letter, he smirked and said,

"Well done, Xiao Wanza. I'm impressed again."

Although the letter was written by Shiyuan but still it had a smell of rose scent that Xiao Wanza uses. He was slightly blushing on smelling the letter again.

"Well if that's what you want then I shall be back soon, my love." He said within himself.

He ordered Siheng, " Make my arrangements, we shall head for Mei's Mansion as soon as possible."

"My lord, the weather seems to be not perfect, can we move tomorrow?" He asked him.

"No, my father is not well. We shall begin the journey today itself." He commanded.

Though he had not shared a good relationship with his father but when he came to know, he is not well, he rushed to see him as soon as possible. Before Xiao Wanza could wake up, Shiqing took his bed and turned to her side to have a proper glance after a long time. She appeared as a sleeping beauty to him. He came early because he knows he won't be able to see her like this the way he could now have a glance at her. 

In the morning, Xiao Wanza woke up and looked at Shiqing 's bed. This time she could not believe in her eyes. She knew he would be back but this much soon was not expected by her. She saw Shiqing after a long span of time, that she could not resist herself, and went near him to see him clearly. She extended her hand to touch his face but later controlled herself because it might disturb his sleep.

She pinched herself to check if she was really not dreaming. After pinching hard, she believed that it was true and not a dream.  She went to dress in light white kimono and did light make-up. She kept her hair open and fastly went out of the room after proper dressing.  

In the afternoon, when she came back to study to write her lessons, she saw the lunch was ordered in the study itself by Shiqing. She gave a lame excuse to Shiqing that she had enough in breakfast and left the place instantly leaving him all alone.

later, when Shiqing apologized to her for kissing her that day and promised to not do that again, Xiao Wanza lost her cool and left away in rush.

Xiao Wanza thought that he didn't mean to kiss her so apologized later. Maybe because of Rou. She got badly irritated that she thought it would be better if he could have not come back to the Mansion.

So, many thoughts stumble, one by one to her mind that she could not take them and get fainted near the courtyard. Her attendants helped her and took her to the room.

Shiqing was not present at the Mansion, his stepmother took advantage of this situation. She bribed the doctor to give a particular message. She told her to do as she says otherwise her whole family would be in danger.

After checking Yingao, the doctor came and gave the good news to everyone. She said with excitement,

"My lady is pregnant."

This news spread as burning fire spreads in a wild forest. Everyone was happy to know that Yingao was soon going to give birth to a baby.

When Shiqing came from felicity tavern, he went straight to his study. Siheng came with an attendant who had different kinds of sweets with her to serve. He asked,

" Keep them, and you may leave."

The attendant obeyed him and leave them alone in the study. Siheng said with full excitement,

" Congratulations, My lord, I'm so happy for you. Soon, we are going to play with a baby."

When Shiqing heard him, he could not understand what he meant. He sternly said,

"What do you mean? Siheng?"

"My lord, sorry I just went could not control my emotion. You are soon going to be a father."

When Shiqing listened to it, he just becomes hell shocked and later, gave a fake smile as if nothing unusual happened. He went straight to Xiao Wansa.

He wonders how something like that can happen when he had not yet shared his bed with her. He also knows that Xiao Wansa is not the one who can betray him. He got to the conclusion, that she is been framed.

Before going to meet her, he called her maid, Quioyun and asked who all came to visit her. She told him all the names that also included the name of his stepmother. He asked,

" Do Yingao had anything apart from her normal diet?"

She said, " She unknowingly had some soup that lady Shiyunao sent for you. "

The suspicion of Shiqing was coming true. He went to see Yingao who was sitting and thinking something. He ordered Siheng to leave them alone.

"How could you be pregnant?"  He yelled at her.

" Shiqing, you are getting me wrong. I m not pregnant." She said while sobbing.

A drop of tear got to flow from her face. Shiqing stern voice had no change.

He interrogated her and later found out that she tasted the soup to check if it's fine for him. After having the soup, she found it good with taste and smell, and later,  she got to know it was sent by Shiyuan 's mother. 

 Shiqing did not show any kind of softness in his behavior. He wanted to investigate this entire chaos alone by himself. He was thinking about her that hardly, she knew the soup was good for him but not for her.

She went away in rush after having an argument with him. She again got hurt when he said,

"I don't trust you."

Guys, I just started writing yesterday and got many views right away on this book.☺️🤗

If you enjoy reading it then make sure you vote to show your support, by voting it as a reader,  it doesn't take much of your time but motivates a writer a lot. Also, you may share your views on what you like about this book.