Part: 3

Taehyung: Do you still think I would believe you? I saw it with my own eyes you were trying steal it.

- You stood there froze not believing his words. Taehyung scoffed and went closer to you. His hot breath hitting on your nape giving you chills.

Taehyung: Do you really think I would believe you? You were thinking to keep that to yourself right? Or maybe you were even thinking to sell that ring---

- You turned around with tears in your eyes. You can't control it now. He was going out of limit.

Y/N: Enough Kim Taehyung!! Enough now!!!

- You said loudly not caring a bit about others. You can't take this anymore. He was really being rude and so cold now.

Y/N: How can you even say this?! I'm not a their!! If I had any intentions of doing this and then I would have stole many things already! Do you really think just because I'm poor that means I will just steal every single thing?! How can you think that low?!! How can you put all the wrong accusations on me?! Why do you hate me so much?!! What did I even do to you?!! Why you just keep on popping up in my way and just..... You know what...

- At this point you were panting heavily with tears streaming down on your face. Taehyung was really taken aback by your outburst. He was already feeling mad thats why he talked the shits without even thinking. He only saw you picking up the ring and walking away with it. But he didn't thought that you had good intentions.

From his point of view he thought you were trying to steal it...

Ji-Ah gave him this ring.... On his birthday...

- Thats why Taehyung got so angry and thought you were trying to steal it.

Y/N: I hate you...

Y/N: You are not even considered to be a gentleman Mr. Kim. I hate you so much!!

- You walked away from him while wiping your tears harshly. Taehyung stood there feeling so guilty about it.

Taehyung: Why I am like this...? Why I'm feeling so guilty and bad for saying that? Why I'm like this when I'm with her.

- Taehyung scoffed and said.

Taehyung: She hates me now.

-----

- You closes the door of your room. Your mom was already sleeping in her room. You covered your mouth with your palm trying to prevent yourself from sobbing. His words kept on ringing in your mind.

Y/N: Stop... I can't... Stop...

- You placed your palms on your ears trying to get rid of this. You felt really numb. You sniffed and looked up.

Y/N: Was that really my fault? I was just picking up the ring and was about to give it to Mrs. Kim. Is it really my fault that I'm being kind? Why?! Why all of this things happen to me?!!

- You felt your eyelids getting heavy. Suddenly you felt your stomach growling. You hugged yourself and just sat there. You didn't had dinner yet. You wanted to save money. You wanted to get out from this place.

Y/N: I don't care... I will just starve.. I will do anything to get ourselves out and spend a happy life.

- You slowly started to fall asleep on the cold floor.

------

- You slowly woke up as the sunlight kept on hitting on your face. Your body felt so numb but as you tried to move it. It started to hurt even more. You closed your eyes while pursing your lips. Your shoulders was already hurting so bad. You finally got up and went towards kitchen.