Part: 16

Y/N: Who is Ji-ah?

- Taehyung's smile immediately faded hearing her name again. He looked away towards the sea and said.

Taehyung: She... She was my everything.

- You carefully listened to his words while staring at him deeply. He looked at you and you felt like you made a mistake by asking about her. But you were curious about her since Suzy mentioned her name.

Taehyung: Shall we go home?

- He smiled forcefully trying not to make you suspicious but you already know that he is hiding about it deep down. You felt like he is hesistating himself and it felt like this is not the right. You respected his decision and you nodded making him sigh.

Taehyung: Let's go then.

---

- Taehyung was sitting there while thinking about you. He just don't want to face you at this point. And this made this situation even worse and awkward. His mind again started to get clouded just like before. He shook his head lightly and grabbed the glass of wine.

Taehyung: Why can't I just get over it? Is it that hard to forget about it? Even Ji-ah wanted that too but why can't I just do it...

- He massaged his temples and licked his lips while being frustrated about it. He looked around and saw people almost making out and having fun around. It disgusted him at some point but he didn't showed it. He turned back and looked at his drink. He took out his phone and checked if you called him, you were in your deep sleep and he sneaked out without telling you. He wants to tell you about her but at the same time he is just confused as heck.

It is not easy for him.

Taehyung: Why I always get myself in this type of situations?

- The games of flashback again started to replay in his mind which made him even more frustrated and hurt.

----
7 years ago

- Taehyung was walking beside his friends while smiling brightly as they just won a baseball match.

Taehyung: Guys, I will be right back! I'm going to fill my water bottle.

- They all nodded and walked away from there while Taehyung went to fill his bottle. Just then he was about to fill the bottle a hand brushed against his. He looked beside him and she does the same.

Ji-ah: Oh.. I'm sorry.

- A blush was visible on her cheeks while her eyes sparkles as they bored into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat as if the time stopped around them. They both stared at each for good 15 seconds then Taehyung snaps back and speaks.

Taehyung: O-Oh It's F-Fine. There was no need to say sorry though.

- He smiled at her. He was the bright and happy boy while being curious about everything in this world. He wanted to make a lot of friends and wanted to spend his teenage days with them being completely free. And this was the turning point in his life.

Ji-ah: Oh..

- She smiled a little being embarrassed by her actions. This made Taehyung smile and he decided to ask.

Taehyung: By the way I'm Taehyung.

- He forwarded his hand making Ji-ah look at him in a little surprise. Ji-ah smiled and took his hand and introduced her self.

Ji-ah: I'm Ji-ah. Nice to meet you.

- They both smiled widely and shook their hands.

Taehyung: Friends?