Part: 20

Taehyung: Why do I feel uneasy about this?

- Taehyung was constantly thinking about the thing he witnessed earlier. He sighed heavily and said to himself.

Taehyung: Stop being like this Taehyung. You trust her and you know she won't do anything behind your back.

- He sighed and then his eyes went on the invitation card which was on his desk.

Taehyung: I don't know what to do.

- He looked at the date of the party. It was after 2 weeks.

Taehyung: Maybe they are organizing something big.

- He analysis the invitation and then put it back again.

---

- You came home late because your manager scolded you and made you work a little longer for being out for long time. You saw Taehyung sitting on the couch while his eyes focused on screen. You looked around and saw your mother was not there. You closed the door and went to him.

Y/N: Taehyung?

- He turned to you and his lips immediately formed a tender smile.

Taehyung: Oh you came back? You must be tired but you came late than usual. Did something happened?

- You smiled nervously and said.

Y/N: I'll tell you about it after dinner. Have you had dinner?

- Taehyung shook his head.

Y/N: Why? You could have eat it first.

Taehyung: I want to eat together with you.

- You smiled widely making him blush a little. He slightly scratch his back of head and said.

Taehyung: Shall we?

Y/N: Sure.

- You both made your way to the dining table. You both settled down after taking food in plate and looked at each other with a small smile before eating. You then asked.

Y/N: Where is Mom?

Taehyung: She said she will have to leave again. Your grandmother is moving from her place.

Y/N: What? This suddenly?

- You frowned and said.

Y/N: She told me that she will move her house after 2 weeks.

Taehyung: She looked worried while talking on the phone. She immediately left after making dinner for us. I hope everything is fine if there is something which I can help then don't hesitate to tell me. I'll gladly help you.

- He places his palm on your top of yours while smiling warmly towards you. This man is definitely in love with you.

Which is clearly unconditional.

Y/N: I don't how to say this but I'm really thankful. You did a lot for us Taehyung.

- Taehyung shook his head and said.

Taehyung: Of course I would do it. You are my family Y/N.

- You smiled and hold his hand making him smile widely again.

Y/N: I love you.

Taehyung: I love you more.

---

- Taehyung was working on his laptop then he felt someone hugging him from behind. He was sitting on the bed without any support on his back.

Y/N: You are still working. Don't overwork yourself Taehyung.