Part: 17

Y/N: Please, Don't leave me.

- Her eyes were tired of crying now, her whole body started to feel the numbness as if the whole energy from her is sucked out of her. Taehyung looked at her whole was slowly feeling dozed off. He caressed her hairs as he knew at this point you are a complete mess as if your trigger buttons are pushed so hardly. Everything felt like it was getting on your nerves. You slowly felt your eyelids getting heavy.

Taehyung: Y/N.

Y/N: Hmm..?

- Your voice sounded weak while you were resting your head against his shoulder. You closed your eyes falling asleep in his arms. He looked at your face and smiled sadly.

Taehyung: I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you.

- He softly carried her in bridal style and made his way to the other room which was near.

- He placed you on the bed gently and he looked at you reddened face with puffy eyes. He leans himself in and pecks her forehead. He knows that he hurted you and by mentioning about Ji-ah. He knows how insecure you felt. You felt like you were his second choice but no.

He never saw you as her substitute. He fell for you because of your kindness.

- Taehyung gets on the bed beside you and says.

Taehyung: I promise. I won't let my past come in between us anymore.

- He caresses your cheek while smiling a little. He made his choice. It is really time to let go. He was done with all of this. And now he wants to focus on you.

Only you.

----

- You woke up and opened your eyes, adjusting them as the brightness was coming in the room. You look around and saw no one beside you. You frowned and remembered what happened last night. You rubbed your face in frustration as he witnessed you breaking down. You shook your head and made your way out from the room.

----

Taehyung: You woke up?

- He says as he smiles while looking at you tenderly. His head was hurting and he was having hangover but he still managed everything. You looked at the counter and saw the breakfast ready.

Y/N: You made all of this alone?

Jimin: No I was here to help him.

- You jumped as you heard his voice behind your ear. You turned and looked at him being horrified. Jimin smiles creepily and says.

Jimin: Am I making you scare?

Y/N: What are you even doing here, it's 8 am-

Jimin: It's 10 am.

- Your eyes widened and you looked at the clock. He is right.

Y/N: Then why didn't anyone woke me up?

Taehyung: You were tired so..

Jimin: Now come here and eat your breakfast like dinosaur. You look like you haven't eaten for days.

Y/N: And you look like you haven't eaten for decades.

- Jimin's eyes widen. Taehyung laughed seeing you both bicker again. You rolled your eyes and smiled a little to Taehyung.

Jimin: Taehyung, is she was the only one in the whole world? Why did you chose her as wife?

Taehyung: Because we were meant for each other.

- Taehyung winks at Jimin which made him look quite disgusted.

Jimin: If you want to give this type of replied then my work is done. I look like your personal maid than a lawyer. No wonder why you both became so cringy. I can't stand couples.