Part: 12

Taehyung: Me and Y/N.... We got married....

- Taehyung holds your hand tightly. Suzy stopped her tracks not believing what Taehyung is saying.

Mrs. Kim: W-What?

- Mr. Kim clenched his jaw and got up from his seat.

Mr. Kim: Taehyung what the hell you are saying?!

- Taehyung sighed heavily and confessed.

Taehyung: I love her.

Mrs. Kim: You are lying!! I'm sure this girl has done something on you!!

- She yelled at you as she pointed at you. Suzy stared at the empty space, this was too much for her to handle.

Taehyung: She didn't done anything on me Mom. Stop accusing her. It was me.

- Mr. Bae scoffed and said.

Mr. Bae: So this is what you were hiding? You son was having the affair with this girl.

- He said to Mr. Kim. This moment got really intense. You noticed Taehyung's hand trembling a little. He kept a poker expression. You knew he was obviously hiding his fear. You got closer to him and squished his hand lightly making him look at you. You nodded showing everything will be fine.

Mrs. Kim: You. I told you to not get in my son's way. You seduced him right?!

- Mrs. Kim made her way towards you. Your eyes widen at her thinking.

Mrs. Kim: You wanted the money and power right? Don't tell me that it was not your intention!!

- She screamed at you making you really hurt by her words.

Y/N: No Mrs. Kim that was not my intention. You are taking everything in wrong----

Mrs. Kim: You poor people are just like that!! You can't see happiness in the house!!

- Your eyes suddenly teared up hearing her words.

Taehyung: Mom Stop it!! It is not her fault!!

Mrs. Kim: Stop what huh?! She ruined everything!! Look at Suzy!! She was going to be your wife!! Look at her she is so broken because of what you did!! She loved you so much!!

Taehyung: I know what i did was wrong and I'm truly guilty for that but you shouldn't blame y/n for that!!

- Mr. Kim scoffed and said.

Mr. Kim: You have lost your mind Kim Taehyung. I feel so ashamed because of you!! Look at her and look at Suzy. You can't even differentiate who is right for you.

- You looked down hoping your tears won't fall in front of them. Taehyung smirked and said.

Taehyung: Dad I think you should see that because I already know who is right for me.

- Mr. Kim clenched his jaw at the way Taehyung was talking back. Taehyung clenched his fist as he stared at his father.

Mr. Kim: Get out.

- Taehyung's smirk faded and looked at his dad with almost poker face.

Taehyung: What?

Mr. Kim: Get out from our lives!!

- Your eyes widen and looked up at Taehyung.

Y/N: How can you say your son to leave---

- You spoke but you saw Mrs. Kim coming towards your direction with rage. You stopped talking as she was about to slap you but...