A Real Hero

At Lila's house, she sat in his room along with Nathaniel talking with each other.  

"Ah so you kind of saw, that Pacifier would attack me on another part, which I wouldn't expect and she would have gone away with it," Said Lila sitting on his lap. "Did I get that?"

"Yeah I can see, what happens to me, to our teammates, or to other people and then I can do or not do something to prevent this to happen"

"You're definitely a good hero," Said Lila placing her hands behind his jacket and pulling his collar up. "Just like Super Nathan"

"Not like you or the others"

"Come, you did a great job there before," Said Lila nudging Nathaniel on his nose.

"Hey if you're interested I had the idea of making Super Nathan and Miss Vixen canon, what do you think?" Asked Nathaniel and Lila giggled.

"Aww, what a cute idea" Replied Lila.

"And I thought on something before, that I found cute to try it out," Said Nathaniel and Lila embraced him giving him a kiss on his lips.

"You can try anything you want" Flirted Lila throwing herself up on him, to smooch with him.

At Lila's door, somebody knocked and came in. It was Mr. Rossi who was home.

"I'm home," Said Mr. Rossi and looked surprised as he caught Nathaniel lying with Lila over him, already pulling her rompers zipper down.

"Whoa!" Replied Nathaniel jumping back shocked along with Lila.

"Uh....hi dad..."Greeted Lila embarrassed. Nathaniel hid his face behind Lila's back fearing, what her father would do to him.

"Don't need to hide your face boy, I know that you two have a....well....a normal teenage relationship," Said Mr. Rossi empathizing the worlds differently.

"Wait, you already know, that we have slept sometimes together?" Asked Lila surprised and the father nodded. "Dad I'm so sorry, It's my fault, I wanted so bad to have my first time with him, please he just did this, because I wished it."

"Don't worry principessa, you two are old enough for that and you also know about all that safer sex stuff from school, so don't sweat it my boy," Said Mr. Rossi looking at Nathaniel, which looked slowly out behind his girlfriend's back.

"Oh and I've bought creme to do the Cinque Pi sauce for the spaghetti," Told Mr. Rossi. "Wanna eat spaghetti with us?" Asked Mr. Rossi.

"Come stay with us Nath," Asked Lila the redhead, which glared at her.

"Sure, why not," Said Nathaniel and Lila hugged him.

"Great" Shouted Lila and her father nodded, then walked out to the kitchen. "I'll call you when it's done"

"Alright," Said Lila glaring at Nathaniel. He thought about Lila's trip, then asked her a question.

"Hey uh....how was the funeral?" Asked Nathaniel looking at the girl, which then moved to sit next to him.

"Yeah, it was done. We all were at the church at the funeral service, a few of us have cried, others they couldn't cry. It was a very dark day" Responded Lila neutral. "You probably know how it feels like," She said and Nathaniel nodded.

"Yeah," Said Nathaniel then Lila leaned her head on his shoulder and he petted her head. "I know how you feel"

Lila and Nathaniel's kwamis sat on the top of Lila's closet observing the two.

"Poor girl" Said Duusu passing her hand under her eyes to clear a tear up. "She needs to get calmed down or she will get akumatized"

"Nathaniel is a good listener and friend. It's almost like he can make her immune to Hawk Moth's Akuma attacks" Told Trixx the blue creature.