My Professor/Tutor

WARNING: this is a BL babes❤️ meaning two men, together, in a relationship❤️❤️❤️
If you're not into that, cool. It's not for everyone. But I will not tolerate any hate🫶 Okay luvs? That's it. Enjoy🤭❤️

I walk to class 10 minutes late as one does to avoid their least favorite class. I used to love it not so long ago, however this isn't the case anymore. Not since I graduated.

My Highschool teacher was the motivation that kept me going in my math classes. Having attended highschool in my small town, there was only one teacher who taught all the math classes. His name was Mr. Garrett.

The way his hand muscles stuck out when he wrote an equation my mind payed no attention to, would have me smiling stupidly the whole week. He was young, gifted and muscular.

He graduated top of his class in Oxford, majoring in Mathematics. Mr. Garrett also graduated a year early in high school, so once he finally graduated from college as a math teacher, he was only 24. And there isn't a big difference between 17 and 24 in my opinion. But all those memories are in the past. I graduated and left. Now I'm back to hating Math and considering dropping out because of my hate for it. Worst of all, I paid more attention to his unmeasurable beauty than to those stupid numbers and letters on the board.

I passed all my classes with A's naturally, thanks to him tutoring me, but as soon as we started a new topic, the last one would be erased from my memory forever.

"Is there a reason for your tardiness again today Connor?" The dumb hoe said.

"No sir." - I said, rolling my eyes as I took a seat in the back, right corner of the class. To say I despised Math would be an understatement. I loathed it.

******

After class ends, I rush out. Eager to inhale the smell of any other class that wasn't Math. But as my hand touched the door handle, my ears heard my name being called from none other than the stupid hoe. The dumb hoe isn't ugly. He's just sooooo annoying. He doesn't look bad for 27 however. His wavy brown hair covers his always shiny forehead and his golden, amber eyes sparkle against his perfectly tan skin. He's tall, about 6'3". He's a lot taller than I am, cause I'm 5'9". So about 4 inches? I dunno.

I turn slowly with my face giving away that I was anything but pleased to be another second in that horrendous classroom that might as well be hell. I walk to his desk, dragging my feet as I inch closer to the stupid hoe.

"Why are you always late? I know this isn't your first class so you can't say you constantly sleep in." He says.

"How d'ya know its not? " I ask, crossing my arms in rebellion.

"I know your entire schedule Connor" He replies, crossing his arms in return and shooting me an unamused look.

"Stalker much?" I mutter under my breath.

"What was that?" He inches closer.

" nothing." I say. "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well for starters, your recent scores haven't been the best. "

"So?" I shrug. "What's your point?"

"Well to be frank, your scores in this class are the worst. You have the lowest scores in the class." He says bluntly.

"Well if you put it that way... " I say in a defeated tone. "What d'ya suggest I do? I suck at math"

"I can tutor you after you're done for the day if that works?" Mr. Andrews said, while he packed his papers in a neat stack and then they usted them into a black binder.