Double Date Pt. 2 (R)

"Wait, wait... I seriously cant anymore Mr.Andrews." I breathed out. "At this rate you're going to have to carry me out of here on your back. "

"Thats not a problem." He groaned, still thrusting into me. With each thrust my legs felt weaker and my hands grew even shakier. I was freaking out because Josh and Adi were probably worried about us, and would eventually call or some see us themselves. I had little time to woeey though, Mr.Andrews seldom stopped to take a break. The sensations of him thrusting himself into me and his breath against my neck was enough to make me climax.

"Fuck. Right there," I moaned out as quietly as I possibly could. Right as I was reaching my climax for the who knows what time, the door to the restroom opened again and this time they spoke aloud.

"Is Connor in here?"

I froze at the sound of Adi's voice. Mr.Andrews finally stopped thrusting and with one of his hands covered my mouth.

"Shh." He whispered.

"Yeah Josh they're not in here. I wonder where they might have went, its been over 20 minutes." Adi spoke to Josh who I assume was outside the bathroom.

"Lemme call him." Josh said, and I could hear rustling of clothes until I heard the ringing sound of someone making a call.

My heart dropped to my stomach when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I just about broke down in tears from how terrified I was. Mr. Andrew must've noticed my shift because he pulled out and untied my hands then his lips met mine. His previous kisses were rough and possessive and this one proved to be sweet and reassuring. He nibbled on my bottom lip before ramming his lips against mine again. Whether he meant to stop the noise or reassure me or both, I don't know.

Finally, we heard the door close after footsteps leaving the restroom. I was finally able to breathe again. "It's okay." He whispered.

"I was scared." I whimpered. "Don't do that again. Please." I begged as silent tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I wont. I'm so sorry." Mr. Andrews apologized and held me in his arms until my tears dried.

*****
We dressed ourselves and left the restroom in the most natural way we possibly could.

"Fuck. They know." I whined.

"They don't, you're fine." Mr. Andrews reassured me with a hand on my back.

"Connor where the hell were you?" Josh came stomping towards us. "It's been half an hour. We were worried about you." Adi followed shortly after him and they were both standing in front of Mr. Andrews and I. 

"Um- we- I uh..." I stammered looking to Mr. Andrews for help.

"We stopped by the bookstore around the block. I was looking for a book and asked Connor to kindly make me company." He said, confidence filling his tone and I mentally swooned at the self-confidence he had.

"Where's the book?" Josh interrogated, he examined both me and Mr. Andrews carefully. I froze at the thought he might notice our clothes were slightly disheveled. We tried to fix ourselves so as to not be found out, but our clothes were still noticeable.

"Unfortunately, we couldn't find the book. We asked if they had it in stock, but their system was lacking and they kept us waiting for half an hour. In the end, we couldn't find it and returned."

"Is that what happened Connor?" Josh asked me.

"Y-yeah." I squeaked. My acting isn't the best (hence why I'm not an actor) and I knew Josh was going to ask me everything later, but as long as he kept it from Adi, I was okay.