No Friggin Way

Normally I would've asked to see his face before I slept with him, but when I tried to lift his mask, he stopped me. He didn't let me take my mask off either. Not thinking much of it we continued. I assumed he either liked fucking strangers whose faces he's never seen or preferred us not see each others faces since this would be a one time thing.

About 20 minutes ago (probably more), he walked me to his car where I assumed we'd do "the deed" but when he opened the passenger door for me and motioned for me to get in I figured he was either taking me to a dark forest or a hotel. I shit you not, I GASPED when I saw the hotel (which very well could've been a hospital from the size of the thing). The outside was white and looked like it was cleaned by a power washer thingy on a daily bases. Big evergreen looking trees stood on either side of the entrance where two guys in red suits and funny hats were standing, ready for when someone needed help getting their bags out.

The stranger opened the door for me, and walked me to the hotel. Once inside he waved at the (insanely fuckable) front desk guy who nodded and looked down at his computer, I'm assuming to check him in. We walked to the elevator in which we resumed our makeout session.

He pressed me against the side of the elevator and softly tucked at the hair above my neck. He pressed his knee against my middle and began biting at my already plump bottom lip. I slipped my hands in hair and twirled my fingers to math the light waves in his brown hair. The elevator began to slow down as he was unbuttoning the third button from the top of my shirt. I heard the elevator click and softly placed my arms on his chest (almost making me moan at the touch of his fluffy but firm mommy milkers). He reluctantly pulled away after biting my lip again, this time hard enough to hurt slightly.

He held my hand as he input the code to what seemed to be the only room on the 17th floor. The door made a 'ding' sound and he pushed it open to reveal a 'hotel room' that was about the size of the big gym at NHHA. He lead me to the only bedroom there (made me kinda suspicious he knew the way like he'd been there before). The dude pulled open the door and threw me on the bed (literally THREW me). Then climbed ontop of me and lowered his face to kiss me.

I mighta forgot to mention the masks only cover the top half of the face. Lips part was completely visible. ;}

I prefer to top when its a one time thing so I pushed him down and began to undo the buttons on his shirt. After I successfully removed his shirt, I slowly began sucking at his collarbone, proud when I lifted my head and saw a small red circle on his collarbone.

"Try not to leave marks" he said, his voice rough and deep. Slightly disappointed I replied, "okay" in a barely audible voice. I continued to leave a trail of kisses from his collarbone down to his V-Line. Where I noticed a tattoo was. In small, cursive letters, the tattoo read "Crazy". I pulled down his boxers to reveal his inhumanely big dick and a continuation of the tattoo: "For you". I was curious about the meaning behind the tattoo (if it even had one), but decided against asking. I wrapped my arms around his cock and began pumping it painfully slowly until I heard a groan from him, signaling I should pick up the pace. I lowered my head onto his dick slowly and started bobbing my head on it. I felt him grab my hair and figured he'd play with it when suddenly he pushed my head down onto his dick. Tears began rolling down my face as I looked up at him, my mouth still full with his dick. A small feeling of fulfillment filled me when he smirked down at me.
"Good boy" he said in a seductively low voice.
Now... I'm not into praising or whatever but if he wanted me to bark to hear that again I'd get on all fours and bark. I lowered my head once more to suck his dick again but he pushed me down softly and layer his big hands on either sides of my head. He tried to take off my mask but I relented and said, "if you take mine off, yours is coming off too."