ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 05:

Episode 05: Something New

°

Description: While sulking about her life soon coming to an end from being trapped in an apocalypse on Lamentis -- Clara finds herself opening up to Loki more about her lonely past. As the Asgardian Prince somehow finds a way to get her to be more intact with her feelings instead of bottling them up inside -- the two lonesome partners find themselves sharing a sentimental moment that could possibly be the real threat for the TVA...

____________*~'´·°¤¤*°´·°_____________

August 17th, 2005 -- Pasadena, California…

Blessed with fortune and fame, the Turner household was. They were labeled as the grandly, richest family on the North block of Pasadena. Perfect family. Perfect home.  Perfect life -- at least that's what it looked like to the neighbors from the outside. With the soothing tunes of Frank Sinatra beaming on a low volume from the radio in the large, fancy kitchen, the Turner family was ultimately thrilled to celebrate their success of selling over two-hundred cars over the summer -- well, everyone but Clara at least. The fourteen-year old, brunette girl sat plopped around the kitchen table, a thick-covered book gripped in her hands as she found herself shifting her gaze over to her mother, Sharron, who stood crouched over the stove, flipping over an overcooked strip of bacon to start off the morning -- only for it to slip out of the skillet and hit the rear end of the stove. Thinking no one had noticed, the naive mother quickly used the spatula to place it back inside. 

Clara sat back in her chair, a rolling look in her eyes at the sight of her mother's unsanitary act. 

"Morning, mom!" The teenage brunette turned to see her younger half-sister, Samantha waltzing into the kitchen with a wide grin forming on her face. 

"Morning, Sam!" Her mother exclaimed. She turned to peck a loving kiss onto the girl's cheek before turning back to the stove to prepare breakfast. And with that, it wasn't long before Clara noticed the girl slowly approaching a chair around the table in front of her to sit across. The younger half-sister sent the brunette a small smile, only for her to briskly refuse making eye-contact with her. 

"Am I dreaming, or are we actually sitting on a cloud of money?" All heads suddenly turned towards a smugly grinning Nicholas Turner entering the kitchen with pride of his success after coming home from work. "I just sold another car for two grand!" 

"That's great, honey!" Sharron exclaimed. She had eventually finished preparing breakfast before she walked over to the man before giving him a long kiss on the lips to greet him. Clara only gagged quietly in disgust of the mushy scene once the two adults leaned away from each other. 

The hypocrite of a man nodded in response. "Yeah, one more sale, and we're going off to Vegas!" They all then watched him approach Samantha to hand her a mini notebook, along with a calculator before he continued, "Sam, I want you to count up all of the sale numbers in total."