Chapter 1

I open my laptop. 204 notifications...well fuck. I open up my skype, "Welcome back, Kodia Nia Adalia!" I look at my conversations open...well shit. 108 notifications on 1 and who knows how much the other...my friends need a life and I do too. I go onto scrapwindow just to check up on things. Uh. What the fuck is this shit. "Reluan is now single." This is fucking twat....He just did that to me. Didnt talk to me about breaking up nor dump texted me, I would fucking accept the dump text but that shit is just no....well isnt my day starting off well. I shut my laptop and slide it into my north face backpack. I'm just in love with this bag. My 1st north face bag, but its a hell of a bag. I grab my headphones, my phone, slip on a sweater since my mom feels cold, grap my keys, and head out to school.

"Aww Shitt." I forgot my report card at home and I'm already halfway there to school. Fuck. If i dont go back and get it I'll be afterschool..wait I cant go back home. I would- you know what. Fuck it. I'll have detention. I dont give two shits. I take out my phone and plug in my headphones. I dont give any fucks today. I put on "The Scientist" By Coldplay and I blast it. I don't care if someone talks to me while listening to music. Music doesnt hurt me, But people do.

I arrive at school. I open the cafeteria door to see Reluan and Meridia sitting together. Is that who...im not going to even bother with his shit anymore. My friend Salio is sitting across from them, but Salio is reading a book and ignoring them. I walk up to Salio. "Heyo! Everything going good Salio?" I say in a cheerful tone. He replies in a bittersweet tone, "Fine, i guess, so far." I try and cheer him up, "Aw come on...dont be mellow today pleaseee." He stares at me. His expression tells me something is diffently wrong. "Um...Sorry to change the topic so fast Salio, but can you come with me for a second? I need to ask you something." To those words I notice, out of the corner of my eye, that Relaun rapidly looked away from Meridia to look straight at me, I quick-glance him so there is no eye-contact, but his wood-brown eyes reach my deep-brown eyes. Why do your eyes make me regret so much...I ask myself. I quickly look away so I do nothing idiotic.

"Helllooo? Kodiaa?" Did I daze out? "Huh? Uh- YEA! Sorry. Come with me." Salio picks up his hazelish bag and follows me to the lowest schoolyard to a bench. "Kodia...Why are you taking me so far? What's wrong?" I look at him strangely. "I was going to ask you the same thing...but without the "taking you so far" part heh." He laughs a bit. "Do you want me to go first or.." He quickly replies, "No No, I'll go first it's okay." I nod for him to continue. "I'm abit mellow today, cause before you came I checked scrapwindow, and it said that Reluan was single...Did you break up with him? I thought you were completely in love with him." I look down. "Im sorry! Did I get too personal?" I look up rapidly, "No No! Not at all..its just that...I didnt know we broke up. All i saw was "Reluan is now single." I thought he felt the same...apparently not." He looks symthapetic, "Im sorry" I reply, "Its fine."

A few seconds of silence passes by, fuck. Now its awkward. Salio takes a deep breath and says as fast as he can, "He was cheating on you." I jump up, "WHAT? AND YOU DIDNT FUCKING TELL ME?" He looks up at me, still sitting down, "Thats the reason why I didnt." I pep down and sit back down, "Im sorry....I- I just cant-" He cuts me off, "Comprehend it? Yea, i know." I look at him with eyes of shock and sorrow, "How did you-?" He cuts me off again, "Know? That one was pretty obivious, but i've been through it more times then you can count." I try and cheer the mood up, "You sure? I can count really high, and in spanish too." He laughs, "Hah. Nice one." He takes a deep breath and finally speaks his mind, "Listen Kodia...I have known you for most of my life and-" Fuck it. Yolo. I grab a hold of his dark brown hair and slowly, but surely bring his lips towards mine. Our lips syncronize like if we were dancing. Everything else around us melts away, Its just him...and I.

"Kodia?..." I hear Reluan's voice. I break from the sensation, "Relaun..." He runs to me, "What are you doing...!" Before he makes up excuses i pull out my phone, while searching for the single status i find something more, "Meridia is now in a relantionship with Relaun? I find this very funny." Reluan mumbles something under his breath. "But Kodia! The bitch hacked me!" Oh realllyyyy. Next thing I swipe to is my inbox, "From Meridia: OMG Relaun just asked me out!" He stays silent. "Fuck off." He tries to talk again, "It wasnt-" I cut him off, "Your fault? Bullshit. Leave before I bust your ass." He walks backwards for a few then runs. I gave you all i had, and all you did was give it to someone else. You Prick.