Author's Note | Disclaimer.

Hi everyone, a warm welcome to everyone who gave my book a chance !! This is my first time writing a book, and I really hope that everyone of you like and comment on kt cause I'm not very good at expressing myself and so that I may improve on the same.😁😁 I kindly request you to accept and let me know if you come across any grammatical errors although I'm editing with the help of my best friend. Feel free to let me know how you feel about my story.

Copyrighted © MaxericaIlleafrvr2022, All Rights Reserved.

Before we dive into the story, I wish to put these three requests before starting the story.

1. 0% plagiarism is tolerated, no part of this book may be reproduced anywhere without the author's permission and if you find any similar stories or anyone copying my story in any other website or app or any book other than this, then I'd kindly request you to inform me right away in my personal Wattpad account.

2. Kindly avoid destructive criticism but feel free to comment, vote, like and share your views.

3. This book is purely fictional and so any character or any place resembling places or a person alive or dead in the real world is purely coincidental; do not hold that against me cause this work is as per my imagination.

4. None of the pictures which will be used in the book are mine, mostly they are from Google and other websites.

Some points before we go into the book :

1. If you like action and thriller stories, I would suggest you NOT to read this book. This book revolves around a mythical dystopian world where the female protagonist creates a revolutionary movement by her choices.

2. No rude comments, if posted. I'll immediately remove the comment when noticed. Kindly try to keep a healthy conversation.

3. This book is dedicated to my friend wikedrama_queen aka my senior best friend who never fails to inspire, encourage, help and support me every day, FYI the below amazing covers were made by Mystery_Angel6 is also dedicated to her as her book inspired me to write my own.

wikedrama_queen, I owe you a lot. Hope you are with me until I finish this journey. I really am astonished, impressed, and truly grateful for your valuable contribution to my work. I really am lucky to have you help me. Love you for your care, love, and support. Thank you for enhancing my work.

Timeline

Start Date : 20 August 2021

End Date :

Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you for giving this book and me a chance.

Love you all.
Sincerely,
MaxericaIlleafrvr

Covers by Mystery_Angel6. Thanks a lot for your help. Your designs are awesome.