7 | A History Lesson

" I really want to talk to someone about my thoughts and feelings but I can't. "

Scanning around the room I realised that my towel was bloody and my clothes were wet as Hugo had made me sit on the tub with my clothes

Scanning around the room I realised that my towel was bloody and my clothes were wet as Hugo had made me sit on the tub with my clothes. I washed the towel and the towel to clean the mess I created.

Hugo? I asked through our empathy link tentatively.

Yes Eleanor. He replied immediately.

My clothes are wet, could you bring my bag please?

Sure, where is it?

Within moments I heard a knock. I hid myself behind the door and peered around it to grab the bag from him instantly and shut the door.

Thanks. I told him.

No problem. Is that blood I smell?

I slipped on the bathtub, no worries. I healed fast. I explained him with a light cough as I changed into a fresh set of clothes.

You're sure ? We'll leave immediately if it's an emergency, we're already a day late thanks to your touristy self. He informed through the empathy link sarcastically.

I know but I want to see the Alluvian caves and the Orlean tower, after which I promise we'll head back. I tried to convince him as I combed my almost dry hair and fixed my fringes.

After Alluvian caves we are heading back. No more sightseeing. He replied sternly.

I'll be out in a sec and we'll go home after seeing the Orlean tower. I came out, carrying my bag to see Arianna and Hugo dressed up waiting for me in the living room. Our outfits contrasted each other this time.

 Our outfits contrasted each other this time

"Absolutely not. We're going home after Alluvian caves and that's not up to discussion." He glared at me with his hands on his hips daring me to argue.