Chapter 2

Alexander ( Xander) 's POV :

Hey guys.....

I am Alexander Dominic Cross . I know that my name is kind of the worst name a person can have but that's not at all my fault but my parents who named me . By the way I am 18 yrs old and in my senior year in my school . I am called the usual bad boy of the school . I am a manwhore but I am a little different from the rest as I may be a playboy but I have brains .

I work in my fathers international company with my elder brother who is only one year elder than me by the way . And we are billionaires . I am a school topper and both my brother and me are highschoolers . I really love to read books and play football but also I am a playboy.

I love going to the gym and doing workout and boxing .

My family and friend cycle is very small . My mom is the worlds most loving lady but she can't beat the bond of us boys at home which includes my brother , me , and dad. Both of us brothers have only two friends Brett and Nicholas ( Nick ) . Brett is just like us brothers and nick on the other hand flirts but not a playboy.

My mom's name is Emily and Dad's name is Hunter , brother Elijah .

There are whores in the school named Caroline and some more with whom I f*ck here and there but the most irritating is that she claims me as her boyfriend although I have notified millions of times that I am not .

Present day :

Our school starts today and I clearly know that I am going to be bored . I woke up at around 5:45am and did my morning routine and took a shower then got dressed in a white t shirt , black jeans and a black jacket . I know typical badboy looks right....I love to workout but I am not feeling for it today so I lazily went downstairs and saw our housekeeper Julie making breakfast for us .

I went towards the kitchen and said ' Good morning aunt Julie!'....

'Good morning sir Alexander 'she said .. ' Oh god I am not Sir Alexander for you Aunt Julie but only Xander , I am just like your son and when you call me Sir I just feel like I am a 50year old man. Though I am sure Eli will like to be an old man while he is a teenager.' I said.

'Okay I'll call you Xander but you have to listen to me from now on , this is my condition 'she said...

' Now you are giving me conditions Aunt Julie , okay that's fine but what condition ?'.....

'you have to eat properly son okay 'she said...

'Okay I'll di it but you have to cook those foods '..

'okay I'll do that for you '

'Thanks Aunt Julie'.....

I ate my breakfast and saw that Eli is coming down fully dressed and ready for school .

' Hey bro Good morning you have your breakfast i'll bring my bag okay.'...

'Okay done but listen Xander we are taking your car today okay ?' Eli said.....

'Okay done '...

while going upstairs I was mom and dad coming down ..' Good morning mom and dad '....

'Good morning son ' they said in unison ..

After bringing my bag we went to my car and drove to school . Ah! same shit every day that the whole school is just looking at our car and our friends as I we are the president of USA or Bob Dylan and his team...

'Good morning broo!!!!!!!' Brett shouted and we started laughing ..

'Good morning Brett and Nick' I said .

'Good morning brothers ' Eli said .

' Oh ! BY the way there is a new girl coming to our school you know ' Brett said...

' Really in the last year ! , but you know I'll make her s*ck my d*ck within few days only, as all the transfers from different school last year were s**ts and whore's and I guess she will be no different from them' ..

' Yeah I know dude '..... Nick said....

'By the way see you guys in class , by the way Eli what do we have first ?'..

'we have maths today on the first period ' Eli said ..

After the first four periods ended we were in the cafeteria and eating our foods...

' Today was the most boring day in my whole life you know, Mrs Claire was like on the first day of the school we are already toooo far behind lacking in our syllabus that's why we literally have to rush'....Eli said....

' Dude WTF first day and already behind every one in syllabus .. is she mentally sick ? '..... Nick said

We were just having fun talking just when 'Hey baby . I missed you so much , I know you missed me too , want too enjoy ourselves in the back of the school?' Caroline said .

' Caroline first of all I am not your baby and secondly I just want to enjoy my lunch with my friends so please go now , don't irritate me and about enjoying ourselves we can do after this ..'....

' Dude really on the first day ' Nick said...

'Yuppp on the first day'..

Caroline turned to go but again came back and came closer to my ear ans said

'Baby I am too wet for you , I just want your d**k inside me Daddy ...' ' Mmmmm'

she moaned in my ear that only I can hear .

I just gave her a typical badboy smirk and continue eating....After finishing I went to the back of the school where I saw Caroline was sitting on the old chairs naked and fingering herself ..

okay that will be fun but whats the most fun you know I don't allow any one to touch me ..

Hahaha I know I am cruel but that's how I am and they know what they starting.

I f**ked her hard and fast and after that I strait away went to my class...

After school I came home and went to my room . I got changed and Started doing the homework though it just took half an hour for me to do .then I started checking on my social media and when I saw that Britney one of the whores I f**k anytime has posted one of our photo and said that I have officially asked her to be my gf....Man really what does she think of herself that I'll ask her to be my gf?

After having dinner I did some office work with Eli till 1am and then went to bed ..

I was so tired that literally I didn't know when I fell asleep.

Hey guys this is the author of the book and I would love to have some ideas for this story and love you all. Bye see you in the next chapter....