Chapter 4

Alexander's POV:

I really love our house and we are actually self-made billionaire . For me some times it is a beautiful place to stay , think , write and do all the office work but some times I feel very irritated . Dad never forces us to do something and we love him most for that reason . We also talk about girls with our parents but mom sometimes tells us that we should not treat the girls like that and give them some f*cking respect but we know what to do those sluts knows that what they actually are going to involve themselves into.

Present day :

It was already morning and I came to know that two days we don't have school . I was sitting on my bed , my eyes still closed . I took my phone from the nightstand and looked at the time , it was just 5 in the morning . I went to my washroom and brushed my teeth , did my morning routine and made myself ready work a intense workout.

I went to our home gym and started doing workout.

skip to the time after workout.

After workout I went to my room to freshen up it was already 7:30 am and I need to be present for the breakfast or otherwise my sweet mom will surely become a Dracula and kill me . I got a quick shower and wore a black sweatpants and a blue t shirt. I went down and saw aunt Julie setting the table .

' Can I help you in setting the table aunt Julie?'.....

'No ! no its completely fine I can do it myself , just tell me that how was your day yesterday on the first day of school?'. she exclaimed

' It was perfect Aunt Julie till the time our maths teacher entered the class and when that sick and obsessed slut tried to talk and flirt with me'.....

' Oh then I may say that your day went very eventful in a bad way , right ? '.she said nodding her head

While we were talking everybody came downstairs ..

' Good morning family !!!!'...

' Good morning everybody' dad said

' Good morning ' mom smiled ..

' Huh !!!! Good morning ' Eli said in a sleepy voice...

' Didn't you sleep the whole night bro ?'.....

' Yeaah !!!!!' .Eli....

' Now Julie just come and sit with us and have the breakfast '. mom told ..

she came and we started to dig in . I was drinking my smoothie with protein powder along with Spanish omlett , mom and aunt were having her yogurt and fruits like usual , dad was having his coffee and Eli on the other hand was similarly having coffee but the exception was that his eyes were closed and he was sleeping . My bro was the number one sleepy head .

'Eli lets do something ?.... Lets go to office today and there after may be we can hangout with the others while shopping '.....

He opened his eyes and looked at me and thought for a while and then said

' Lets do it ' Eli exclaimed with shine in his eyes....

we finished our breakfast and went to our respective rooms .

I wore a formal black shirt with top three buttons open and black formal pants . I was really very excited as I was going too office after a long time and then after may be a trip to the shopping mall.

I came downstairs and was waiting for Eli . He came down just then and we headed outside.

'Your car or mine ?' Eli asked....