Chapter 6

Alexander's POV:

Its the second day of our break for the 122 nd annual event of school. I am really very bored and being a bookworm is not much of a help for me now . I am reading boring academic books and business files since 4 am in the morning and its already 12 pm in the afternoon . Being a little hungry I got up and went down to the kitchen and started to search the refrigerator for some food.

Now I must tell that my dad is in the office, Eli has gone to a lunch date with some girl with whom he has been talking last few months , mom and Aunt Julie has gone for grocery shopping and that's why I am all alone to myself in this damn big house.

I got some cup noodles and poured some hot water in it and waited for few minutes. I went to the study room and searched for some romance novels to read . Okay now I am so sure that you guys are thinking that badboy and romance novel are not a good combination but I really don't like it but I am really very bored and if that's atleast better that having nothing .

I know that I can play video games but I'll get bored very fast in that too. So now here I am waiting for my cup noodles and some book to keep myself engaged for few hours or so . I got a really bad fever last night that's why I don't want to do my workout today as if get fever again then my Dracula mom would kick me out of our house.

I have a house of mine which is a little bit away form our house but I really hate living alone till the time I am not escaping the monster inside me or having a party with the boys so that it , then I went back to the kitchen and started examining the noodles whether it is cooked or not , by the way I have followed the directions and put the spices in it .

After eating I decided that as I cant buy books now as I have a lot of things to do so atleast I can borrow books from library nearby and then read from them . I just searched google for some book recommendation and I liked two or three of them , I took a screenshot of the names of the books and next I see myself getting ready to go to the library. I took the car keys and went out side . ( By the way I'll give the picture of my car above the chapter okay ). Entering my car and then drove away to the Library .

I don't know why but I have this reputation of bad boy may be because I get into fights , as I entered the damn library less than a few people who were talking kept there mouth shut . I just minding my business went inside to fine some books about management of companies , some mafia romance stories and some science books . As I was in the science books area finding the books I took a screenshot I saw a damn beautiful girl over there infront of the anatomy books .

She looked as if she is a medical student and finding books for the semester syllabus to complete but on the other hand she was very beautiful. I don't know what happened to me but I was just speechless and freezed by her beauty. suddenly I saw that she started walking towards the information desk and while going there she saw a small girl who may be wasn't being able to find a good book of poems for herself and my little vixen started to help her. ( Really what happened to me that I am calling her mine , she may be beautiful but that doesn't make her mine right ?).

I was thinking all these things but when I looked up to find her she was not there , she has gone away . I just shaked my head from left to right and went to issue the books I am taking . After doing these things I went out and saw her again but she was standing infront of her car as I can understand and talking to someone on the phone .

She is not just only a real beauty but her car was also one She freaking drove a Range rover . She must have money or her parents must have enough to give their daughter such gift. I just minding my business got settled in my car and went home .

Reaching home I saw that apart from dad every one was already there. Mom and aunt Julie were putting there stuffs in the pantry and Eli was texting someone . I just shouted to tell every one that I am home.

' HEY !!! everyone how was your day ?'.....

' Well good for me as I had the best date ever and she is actually cute. We didn't kiss but I guess I'll ask her for a second date . I guess bro it is worth the wait . ' Eli exclaimed enthusiastically ..

' OH !! man I really thing that you are whipped you know , you never said a about any one like this and by the way does she read in the same school as ours ?'.....

' What am I hearing that one of my little baby is talking as if he is in love Julie'. Mom said excitedly

'Yes Emily I am sure that he has grown up to the point where he can make a girlfriend.' . Aunt Julie said

After all these chitchats I finally go to my room to take rest and in the mean while Eli went to Nick's house.