Chapter 2 : tell us !

Wow ... School . I wouldn't go if I had a choice but I have to and at least I get to see Alex . Getting ready for school is annoying too , almost as annoying as actually being at school ...or even getting out of bed . Oli goes to my school which is good but at lunch he's usually at band practise . He still walks with me to school though so that's good I guess.

I get to school with Oli and we head off to a our separate classes . Oli doesn't talk to me much during school usually but today is going to be different . You see Oli and his band have been sending out their music to different company's and today they find out if they have got their deal with 30 days of night . I can't wait , Oli told me if they get the deal I can go to there concerts for free and even tour with them !

As I go through the day I loath school more and more . It's good I have a friend but everything else isn't exactly in my favour . I didn't do any of my homework so I have already scored 2 detentions and it's not even lunch time ! It's getting closer though , almost the time for students to run free and finally have a 20% to have a good moment in the day . Me and Alex are meeting up with Oli at lunch too see if they got the deal so that's something to look forward to . I watch the clock as always as the minute hand makes its way around it's very own eternal race track . Of course the bell never seems to go at the right time but maybe today will be different . 20 ...19...18...17 I smile as I stare at the clock , Freedom is near .
" Cassandra Sykes ! "My teacher yells " get back to work or you'll earn your self a Friday detention as well ! "
" sorry sir " I say quietly and he disregards my apparent misbehaviour .
The bell rings with a new record of 22 seconds after the time on the clock and I head out to my locker . Alex is already waiting there with a big smile on her face . I guess she is excited to find out about my brothers news .

Come to think about it you don't know much on out Alex do you ? She is my best friend and at least you know that . She's kind of crazy though , how a true red head should be ! I don't know what it is but she accepts me and I am grateful for that .

" So are we going to see if Oli got the deal ?!" Alex says excitedly as I put my books into my locker
" yeah " I say smiling " I can't wait either "

We head off to the room BMTH has booked and as soon as we get there me and Alex run up to Oli and freak out .

" have you got the news yet !" I shout happily
" tell us , tell us ! " Alex repeats boldly

Hey everyone !
Hope you enjoyed chapter two and are excited for the next one .
Chapter one didn't get many reads and I am trying to catch up to my friend WolffangsnBvB22 so I will post chapter three when this gets to 40 reads . I know I'm not that amazing at writing but I really enjoy it and I don't see the point of posting them if know one wants to read so yeah haha .
Byeeeee 👊😜