Chapter 4 : Pyjamas never fail

I wake up and roll over to see an empty side of the bed where Alex previously slept .

"A...Alex?" I mumble quietly as if I was scared

I wait a minute for an answer that didn't come . I'm not worried , Alex probably just wanted to finish up the ice cream before the guys wake up . I Open my door to walk out of my bedroom just to see a note placed on the floor boards in front of the open door . It reads only 7 words :

Do you know what day it is ?

Come to think of it I barely know what month it is let alone the day day so I keep walking . As I walk through the hallway I hear very Subtle whispers and although I can't make out what they're saying I know something strange is going on so I start to walk faster . Somehow I believe if I was to see myself I'd look like a zombie . Bags under my eyes , a limping fast walk and the posture of a 66 year old with a walking stick and a phone addiction .

I enter the living room and hear a big "SURPRISE!" . Alex , Oli , Matt , Lee , Jordon and Mum are all standing around the breakfast bar with multicoloured balloons , a big ass ice cream cake and extremely exaggerated smiles on their faces . They all come up to me and give me a big group cuddle . As we break away for the hug Alex is the first to say "happy birthday Cass" . It's my birthday . Wow I guess that's what I forgot , I say thank you everyone then rudely pass out tired on the couch .

Soon after I hear a knock on the door and feet barricading through the house . I suspect it's maybe 4 or 5 people that have arrived for a birthday party so I get up and go to my room . Not to hide or to sleep more but to get changed . The thing is I'm wearing my green flower pyjamas and for a party I'd much rather wear my purple Batman pyjamas . I hope they don't expect me to wear an actual dress . When I go back to the living room / kitchen type area there are roughly 10 more people scattered around the room wearing ... Pyjamas . This will quite possibly be the best party I've had , oh and not because it's the only party I've had since I was in year 2 .

The people who turned up were partly randoms and partly Oli's friends . Of course I knew the people because they were all from school and I think they are nice but I haven't talked to them much . I am loud sometimes at school but it's usually when I'm only with Alex . I probably know Oli's friends better then the others because Oli basically always has either the band or other friends over . I feel like I could make friendships with some really nice people though today and I'm really looking forward to it . How could a pyjama party with shit tons of food and movies go wrong ?

Hey !
Hope you enjoyed the chapter cause I had fun making it instead of actually doing work in class .
The next chapter should be out this weekend ☺️
+ follow WolffangsnBvB22 or die cuz she's one of my friends in real life (Woah real life ) and she's awesome !