🎊Birdie🎊

In short i readed a fanfic about how Ant turned ponk In to a cat. I want to do that but different. So here is: philza turned ponk In to a bird! Haha.. Okay lets start the story - _-

"Saam, wheres ponk? He should be home already" foolish wined while sitting on the bed.

"he will be home soon don't worry." Sam said looking up from his Phone.

"okay" foolish shinged. I can never spell it right!

Soon they heard the bedroom door open to see Phil.

"hi Phil, where is ponk? He said he would be with you helping with the potions" Sam said looking at Phil.

"yeah, it took little longer becouse a thing... Happend" Phil said looking away from the room.

"what do you mean 'thing happend'." foolish said growling a bit.

"uhm.. Ponk? You can show them.." Phil said moving out of the way so ponk could show what happend.

"... Phil mixed two wrong potions and throw them at the door.. Where i came In just as the potions Hit it, hitting me.." ponk said showing him self with New big wings." and it turned me into a bird hybrid..." ponk said moving his wings little.

There we're a silent for a while until sam opened Google and Googled something. Phil looked at sam Who peeked from his Phone at ponk's wings. He knew what he was googling.

"don't you dare touch them.." Phil said looking at Sam Who paused reading.

"what do you mean??" Sam said looking at Phil little confused. Phil knew it was acting.

"you are googling 'what happens when you touch your bird wings' aren't you.." Phil said looking More angry.
I know there is someone Who doesn't know what that mean. Go on Google it. If you spoil it In the comments i will delete it.

"what??" foolish looked Phil confused.

"you don't know what that means? Good." Phil said looking at foolish.

He looked over at sam Who was panicing little before looking at confused ponk. Phil whispered something In ponks ear as his wings slowly went up before they covered ponks face fully.

"what did you tell him?" foolish asked.

"something you asked," Phil answered while ponk runned out of the room to another bedroom.

"Why can he know the answer but i cant!" foolish said looking at Phil.

"becouse If he wants to be alive he needs to know it. Not you." Phil said Rolling his eyes as he left.

"Sam? What was that?" foolish asked looking over sam.

"so If you touch birds wings they become horny." sam said showing foolish his Phone. And i exposed it *clap clap*

"really?" foolish asked looking at sam.

"yeah.. And tomorrows spring right?" sam asked.

"hm, it is! What about it?" foolish said looking confused af.

"bird's heat/mating season is In spring!" Sam said looking at foolish.

"you are joking right. This cant be this perfect." foolish said looking at sam with lust in his eyes.

"i'm not! But we need to wait a while... Waiting for them to start.." Sam said looking at foolish with a horny smirk.

"I cant wait to see him begging us to help him.." foolish said looking at sam's neck.

"fine you can bite it If i can touch ponk first." sam said looking at now ennoyed foolish.

"you know i want to do it!" foolish said ennoyed.

"let me and i'll let you bite my neck." Sam said smirking.

"fine.." foolish said Rolling his eyes as he bit sam's neck sucking it leaving hickeys.

"good," Sam said.

After 2 beautiful days with bird ponk!

"sam.. He is starting to act different.. Finally.." foolish said whispering to sam while looking at ponk In the kitchen.

"really?" sam wispered back.

"yeah look," foolish wispered look at ponk.

Sam looked at ponk seeing he was wearing a over sized hoodie that went below ponks knees, he was trying to keep his wing In place but they kept trying to make ponk turn around. Yes the wings have their own will, Don't f judge

"he never wears that over sized hoodies.. Does that mean he isn't wearing enything under?" Sam wispered looking at foolish Who noded. This is cringy af :^

"lets see If he starts begging In few hours.." foolish wispered turning to the tv.

"i'm sure he will.. We know how he deals with pain... If there is a easy way out he will take it.." sam wispering as he started looking at Twitter.

After few mins ponk came to ask "what are you two doing?"

"i'm looking at Twitter and foolish is waching movie called 'luka'." sam said looking up from his Phone "what about you?"

"just seeing what you are doing!" ponk said hapily, but foolish and sam knew he was trying hide his heat.

"ponk sit next to me," foolish said pausing the movie.

"okay?" ponk said sitting where foolish wanted him to.

Foolish picked ponk up and putted him on his lap. Ponk just looked away trying to hide his embaresment becouse he knew he was caught.

"look at me ponky~" sam said as he grapped ponks chin making him look at sam. "now.. Say do, you want us to help you?~"

Ponk just blussed before saying "please Masters, break me until i cant walk enymore~" ponk said In horny kinda moaning voice.

Nah you aren't getting eny smut now! I'm so evil >:3

Just ask If you want the smut part. Part 2 will be just smut and Fluff prablary :/