🧸Murder~🧸

"Boo! Where did you go?" Tubbo asked running around the small shop.

"Bee.. Shh.. Police.." Ranboo wispered looking around the corner.

"oh, they are on the exit. Time to act!" Tubbo said taking his hood off and making it look like he has been Crying. "Come on"

Ranboo nodded following tubbo In the males toilet.

"act like you trying to calm me down and protect me." tubbo said sitting In a corner.

"okay.. You just start fake Crying." Ranboo said sliding under tubbo huging him.

Tubbo nodded before starting to make Crying sounds. They got louder until one of the cops came In.

"Whos here!" he said walking In ready to shoot.

Ranboo hissed when he saw the cop Come closer and hugged tubbo thighter.

"let that kid go.." the cop said not realizing that tubbo could just run If he wanted to.

"NO!" Ranboo hissed letting tubbo hug him.

".. Why are you here?.." he asked.

"w-we're j-j-just g-ge-get-getting fo-food un-until w-we he-heard s-screaming... S-so we h-hid h-here.." tubbo said quently.

"oh.. Okay.. Lets Get you two out of the crime scene.." cop said trying to touch them but Ranboo just hissed at him not leting him touch them.

"No. Touching." Ranboo hissed getting up slowly making sure tubbo doesn't fall.

"okay then, " the cop said leading them out of the bathroom.

After while when Ranboo and Tubbo had told the half True story to the Police they got out of there.

"Well have a good Day! And stay out If crime scenes you two!" cop said waving at tubbo and Ranboo.

"we'll try!" Ranboo said walking off with tubbo.

"maybe In another life" tubbo whispered as they got out of the station.

"So whens Tommy and purpled robing the bank again?"

"not Infront Of The Police station!"

";)"

Bee&boo our beloveds as criminals :)