🎈Cheerleader🎈

Sam stop reading my book🔪
Sorry If your name is Sam, i just need to keep my gf away from my stories! :)

Dream's POV

Dream was getting ready for his football game that was tomorrow with his friends.

"Hey, dream Who are those People?" sapnap asked pointing at 2 People that we're walking to the field.

"I don't kown? How would i know!" dream said kicking the Ball.

"becouse your the captain!" sapnap said Rolling his eyes.

"just becouse i'm the captain doesn't mean i know everybody." dream said.

"Well- look!" sapnap said pointing at the two other boys that had walked In the field doing tricks.

"ugh, what is it now" dream groaned while turning to look where sapnap was pointing. "wow.." dream wispered.

"thats awesome!" sapnap yelled. Is It awesome? Idk i just write Awesamdude so

"sapnap that was too loud!" dream said hiting the back of sapnap's head.

"sorry not sorry!" sapnap smirked. "at least they noticed us now"

'wait what? Oh they did notice us' Dream though.

Soon the two boys Who were doing tricks walked to them.

"hello" the one with cloud glasses said.

"Hey, i'm sapnap!" sapnap said.

"hi, i'm karl and this is George!" the one with multi colored hoodie said.

"i'm dream" dream said boredly.

"dream? Pfft, what a weird name" George chuckled.

"Well at least i'm in People dreams unlike some People, shortie" dream said kneeling down to get to George's level.

"at least People pay to see me." George said In a sassy voice.

"whoa! Lets not fight! Lets keep it cool!" sapnap said pushing dream away from George. "what are you two even doing here?"

"oh we're just practicing little tricks for the game tomorrow, we are cheerleaders" karl said jumping.

"nice we are on the football team! Dream is the captain sadly" sapnap said Rolling his eyes.

"what do you mean 'sadly'?" dream asked hiting sapnap.

"oh, nothing" sapnap said backing Bit.

"hm." dream rolled his eyes.

"this is interesting.. I'm the cheer captain" George said Chuckling.

"I feel like this game is going to be lot of fun when the cheer captain and the football captain doesn't like each other" karl gigled.

"Who said i didn't like him?" dream asked.

"yeah i don't remember saying that" George said Rolling his eyes.

'did that lonely ass Motherfucker finally found a match?' sapnap though.

I hope you liked this short story! It might have part 2 If i'm not lazy lol. Like i said at the start. SAM STOP READING MY BOOK! I DON'T READ YOUR BOOK SO DON'T READ- wait you don't even have eny books made.. Umm. Well still. I KNOW YOU READ BIRDIE! AND I DON'T LIKE IT! (kinda)

Now see you when i upload next! Byee