Lokiville

Loki stepped towards the variant, leaving my sights

Loki stepped towards the variant, leaving my sights. I stayed behind the corner, listening.

"Have you got nothing else to do?" Female Loki said.

"Rude. Are you sure you're a Loki?" Loki questioned.

"You're in my way." She said. She sounds aggressive...

"You are my way." I heard blades clash together. This better be Loki faking partnership...

"I thought perhaps we could work together." Loki was then kicked back to the wall. I went after the female Loki variant.

"What in the-." I kicked the sword out of her hand and swiped her leg. "What the hell are you?" She looked up at me.

"Someone who doesn't have time for this." She smirked and tried to swipe my leg then turned it to a standing up position. "Nice."

"Thanks." She grabs my arm and a green shimmer comes out of her fingers.

I watched my life before the TVA flash through my mind. I saw myself free from the chains I was kept in, free and outside running away from the building.

Then it all went black.
.....

      When I came too I was surrounded by Loki variants sitting in a circle

When I came too I was surrounded by Loki variants sitting in a circle. An old man, a young boy, a bald brown skin, and a crocodile.

"Hello." I sat up in the chair. "Where. Why are there so many of you?"

"We found you. It is not safe out there so we brought you here." The old Loki said pointing to the room in a circle.

"What did you do get here?" The bald Loki said pointing his hammer at me.

"I am not sure. Where is here exactly?" Where's my Loki?

"This is the place the TVA dumps it's rubbish. Everything they prune." The child Loki says as he sits upon his throne. I'm pruned? "And Alioth, he ensures none of it ever returns."

"Alioth?" I asked. Why am I pruned?

"It's a living tempest that consumes matter and energy." Bald Loki says. "The TVA sends entire branches realities here that are devoured instantly by Alioth."