Timeline

I sat waiting for Mobius to come back, hopefully with Loki

      I sat waiting for Mobius to come back, hopefully with Loki. The projection stuck on Loki's mother lying on the ground. Mobius definitely over stepped, it was wrong of him.

      I thought Mobius and I got over the whole he was my partner, not my ward. I mean at least he apologized, he's a nice man. Mobius is my friend, but he hates when he is interrupted, I just wish he treated me like a real partner who gets a say. People trust me, other than Hunter B-15, she still held her grudge.

      When I broke my timeline and became a variant, B-15 was the one to bring me in. I put up a fight at first. Knocked out her squadron and she had to call for back up. I was her first failed mission, so it's going to take some time for her to like me. All I have is Mobius. Maybe if Loki works out I will have him too, he seemed like a really fun guy in his timeline before things turned to shit.

      I reached for the dial of Loki's timeline and scrolled to the first ever mutants. Hulk and Steve were in their circle of Avengers, the chitari around them.

      I heard a thud and stood up to see Loki on the other side of the table, on the ground. He scowled and looked up to me, his eyes widened.

"Who are you?" He jumped up into attack mode.

"Just me." I put up my hands and changed back into my human form. "I didn't want someone to come and find you missing."

"How did you do that? I thought there was no magic here." Loki looked at the projection.

"There isn't. It is part of me. I'm what you call a mutant. Like Hulk and Steve, magic doesn't change them or amplify themselves." I sit back down and Loki brings over a chair. "So what did you do on your little trip?"

"This place, it's, powerful. You have infinity stones lying around. This." He picks up the tesseract off the ground and holds it up between up. "Doesn't work. It's useless here." He throws it behind him, landing on the stairs.

"Yes. This place, is indeed out of world." I shrug. Loki glances at the projection then the computer on the table. "Go ahead, it's your life. Maybe you can see what would have happened." Loki nodded, sat down, and reached for the nob.

"This one?" He pointed at the wrong nob, I moved his finger to the right one. "This?" I nodded.

         He scrolled through and stopped at his mothers and started to play it. Tears fill his eyes but I can tell he is trying to keep his emotionless facade.

"You didn't mean it. Sure you took the wrong path in helping the monster but you had no idea. I know how much she meant, means to you. The best thing to do now is forgive yourself but don't forget her, and all she has taught you."

"I don't need your advice." He says calmly. He then moves it to his Fathers death.

"After you went with Thor to avenge your mother, you faked your death, put a spell on Odin, sent him to Earth. Thor found out and when you went to retrieve him he was already dying." Loki watched as Odin told them he loved them. Odin then flew away in sparkles. "He was an asshole though." Loki looked at me and smiled.