chapter 4

error cracked open his eyes and blinked a few times. 

what happened?

a door automatically opens.

alphys appeared and noticed that he's awake.

he sat up.

"O-oh y-your awake. I was w-worried about w-w-what that r-reboot does to y-you." alphys said worried.

so he crashed?

"you don't have to worry this happened to em before." he rubbed his temple.

error felt cloth around his head.

"O-ok I'll c-call them if y-your f-fine with that." alphys informed.

them?

probably papyrus and undyne.

I nodded.

alphys exited the room.

now that he realized he doesn't feel his usual pain.

error looked down and saw he was wearing a white gown that contradicted with his black bones.

most parts of his body were treated in bandages since he doesn't really care to treat injuries and often leaves them alone.

he looked around the room.

it looked like one of the many rooms in the lab. (I don't even know if alphys has rooms for patients)

his clothes were on the nightstand by the side of the bed folded neatly.

error stood up and put them on.

he had it from the start when he first woke up in the anti void.

it used to be a mystery to him to why he was so fond of it.

error didn't even dare try to abandon it even if it was beaten to rags to when it got loose in a battle with ink.

blue thought that it could be a memento from his au.

error refused to believe him thinking he doesn't deserve to belong to a proper au and live like a normal sans with all the sins he carries from being the destroyer.

the recovered memories proved him wrong telling him that it was papyruses scarf.

the difference is that its exactly the color of his tear marks and its torn into shreds.

the scarf changed in the process of him turning into a glitch.

from what he remembers before his au glitched is that he was in the judgment hall and his chara was trying to kill him again.

.

.

sans had sweat trickle down his skull.

"lets forget all this ok?"

"just lay down your weapon and. . ."

"well my job will be a lot easier."

he said this phrase over and over again.

more times than he can count.

what the point in fighting to avenge monster kind.

even if he kills the demon they'll just come back.

sans closed his eye sockets knowing a knife was heading his way.

he gave up a long time ago.

in the end he will be killed so it doesn't matter if he dies now.

stab*

huh?

sans dosent feel the cold metal or the burning pain.

he peeked through his eyes and saw a knife in charas stomach.

blood came down their mouth and a shocked expression was on their face.

sans snapped his eyes open.

they were gagging and coughing blood out.

the red pupils disappeared and frisk was able to rake control.

"I. . .I'm sorry sans." frisk apologized. they were about to collapse but sans caught them.

he wanted to say something but he couldn't get the words out.

it was like all the air was being knocked out of his metaphorical lungs. 

frisk violently coughed and the knife was still sticking out.

"I'm...going to...reset and bring us all to the surface." frisk said in a raspy voice and smiled softly.

sans only cried as the fallen human's life slowly slipped away.

after a few minutes the words around them started to flicker rapidly and he panicked.

frisk was gone from his arms and the platform beneath him failed to hold him.

sans was falling.

the glitches creeped their way to his body and took him away from what he used to be. 

the tears marked his eyes shown on his face and memories still intact to him until he was trapped in the anti void.

error was formed.

.

.

.

a/n: god someone save me

TvT