Chapter 4 Congrats Bill. You got on my Uncle's bad side.

I wake up on the couch. I was wearing my pjs. A blue tank top and grey sweats. The mark Bill gave me was showing. Also, did I mention that there was screaming in the background. My Uncle and Bill. Yay. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!" My uncle yelled. "IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!" Bill screamed. "What is going on?" I ask. "Oh! Morgan you are awake!" My uncle exclaimed. "Morgan!" Bill said and hugged me. My face turned red and I felt pain in my ribs. "Ouch." I said. Bill quickly got off.

"Right. Still healing I see." He said. "She wouldn't be healing if you didn't let her get hurt in the first place." My uncle mumbled.

"I told you it wasn't my fault!" Bill said.

"Like Weirdmaggeton wasn't your fault!" My uncle crossed his arms.

"That was one time!"

"Guys!" I said.

"And it destroyed the town!"

"Well you turned me to stone!"

"Guys!" I said again a little louder.

"Because you were going to destroy the world!"

"Well I wouldn't have destroyed the world! I would have just thrown it into chaos!"

"GUYS!" I yelled.

"What!" The both said. I sigh. "I see I have to be the voice of reason. Uncle Dipper. I don't know what Bill did. I know it was bad though. But he was the one that stopped the giant from killing me. Bill. I know my uncle is annoying sometimes but he is still my uncle. Can both of you try to get along?" I said. They both huff. "Fine." They both said. I let out a breath. "Thank you. One last question. Why am I wearing my sweatpants and tank top when I was wearing my sweatshirt and skirt before?" I ask. "Triangle magic." Bill said. My eyes go wide. "Did you just make a joke ... about yourself?" I said leaning toward him. Bill goes red and stares at the ceiling. "Nope! Did I say something? Oh I sure didn't! I'm gonna go now!" Bill then took off. As in he flew out of the room. Emphasis on flew. "That's new." I said.

"Can I please go to the party! Please! Please! Please!" I said. "I think that is a great idea! Remember how much fun we had Dipper!" My mom said. There was a party at the Mystery Shack and I wanted to go. Usually when it is just my mom I can go to anything. Now that my uncle was staying it was another story. "I guess it was kind of fun." My uncle said. "So I can go!" I said. "Well. If you bring your cousins. They are coming with your aunt today." I sigh. "Fine. But Dot and Penny with just stay in the corner and be all introverted." My uncle sighs. "They are older so they can look after you too." I groan. "I am 15! I can take care of myself!" My uncle groans. "I just want to keep you safe." "Well I can do that job just fine, thank you very much." Bill said. I jumped a little. When did he get there? I thought. "Uh huh. I don't trust you though. I am pretty sure Mary will keep you in check though." My uncle said. Bill gulps. I sigh. "Fine. It will be nice seeing Penny and Dot again." I say. "Of course Mary too!"

"Mooooooom! Where is my teal jacket!?" I yell looking around in my closet. "In the dryer! I think it just finished!" My mom yelled back. I quickly ran to the dryer and got out my teal jacket. "Thanks Mom!" I said. I went back to my room. I was wearing a blue sleeveless halter top shirt and black sweatpants. I put on my teal jacket and looked at myself in the mirror. "You look amazing." I heard Bill say. I looked up at the corner of the mirror. "Really? When are you going to stop spying on me?" I ask. "It is fun. So never." Bill said. He was wearing a red t-shirt and plain jeans. I groan. "You are an idiot." I said. "A hot one though." Bill said. I blush slightly and groan. Then I flop onto my bed. "You are so cringy." I said. Bill then floats upside down in front of me. "You like it though." He said. I facepalm. Before I could slap him, I heard the doorbell ring. My heart skipped a beat. I haven't seen my "cousins" in forever. Plus Mary, Bills actually smart sister. I run down the stairs ignoring Bill. "Oh so you DO love me?" I hear him say as I go down the stairs. I roll my eyes. I open the door and see two grinning girls. They were twins but you would have never guessed that. Besides the hair, they don't look anything alike. "FRIENDS!" I tackle them in a hug. They laugh "Were not your friends Morgan! Were your cousin's!" "Well, technically-" Penny stops me with a finger. "Mary is feeling ignored." I start feeling a presence nearby. "Hi Mary! I have a surprise!" I said. "Hya Sister!" Bill said appearing behind me. Penny covers her ears. "Mary! How did you learn those words!?" Penny exclaimed. "What did she say?" I ask. "Minus the swearing "beep! BILL! How the beep did you get beep here."" I didn't know Mary knew all those words! I thought. Penny gave Mary one last glare. Then, looked shocked. "Okay okay. You're right. I still love you." "Well looks like my sister got herself a girlfriend!" I look at Penny wide eyed. "WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? When is the wedding and can I be a bridesmaid?" I said. Penny face flushes red. "You can be a bridesmaid but I am the maid of honor!" Dot said. "Shut up! We are not getting married! We are just dating." I squeal. Then Penny looks at nothing with wide eyes. "Mary!" She exclaims. "What!?" I said. "Mary said "For now at least."" Bill said. "Well me and Ice Queen here are together!" Bill said putting his arm around me. I take off his arm. "You wish Dorito." I said. "You know you love me!" He said. Hugging me. My face goes red. "Get off me!" I yell. Penny and Dot wiggled their eyebrows at me. I huff. "Let's just go." I said. With me in front with Bill next to me we all went to the Mystery Shack.