one

nina salazar roberts,

mostly known as the 'quiet nerd yet perfect girl'.

nina was at the top of all her classes, she had a caring touch, a few close friends, also was extremely pretty and she lives in a loving family home with her mom and cousin.

as nina is extremely intelligent, she obviously had a competition. infact, his name was richard bowen, or known as ricky. ricky and nina have been rivals since kindergarten. it all started at the egg and spoon race.

they have always been on eachother's neck like, forever. nina always wondered if he would drop the rivalry but he never has. nina always feels like she's too old for a "rivalry" now, but she can never stop the battle. he makes her work harder.

other than the battle of the nerds, she spends most of her time studying or hanging out with her best friends gina, ashlyn and sebastion. they have been friends for years.

nina met ashlyn moon in kindergarden, they were painting tree's and ashlyn complimented her branches. nina always tell's people the story as she thinks its super cute.

she met sebastian matthew smith at elementary school as they were both trying out for the cheer team, none of them made it. the people who got cut ended up talking and noticed they had a lot of similarities, especially nina and seb, and now their inseparable.

last but most certainly not least, gina porter. nina met gina at the start of high school, freshman year. they were in a lot of each other's classes and physically just grew close together from projects and studying. they have only known each other for a year and yet they are closer than anything.

the fantastic four are as close as ever, nothing could break them apart. they have annual twilight movie nights together, a playlist for the group, occasional matching outfits and they know eachother's deepest secrets, they're basically family.

as nina and her friends weren't the most popular, or liked for that matter. they knew that they at least had each other. but this year nina wanted to change that.

nina wanted the popularity, she wanted to be the top girl with the hottest boyfriend and the coolest car. she wanted it all.

so this year, she decided to become as she would say, the "nina 2.0".

seb, gina and ash didn't exactly agree with nina as they wanted to continue to keep to themselves this year, but they weren't gonna stop nina. they aren't like that.

this was nina's chance at popularity, nina's chance to not be known as the "quiet geek" anymore, and be known for who she can really be.

she can be nina salazar roberts... 2.0. or thats what she thought.