two

richard bowen,

east high's smartest boy, perfectionist, stubborn af and a huge ass house.

as much as richard, or most known as ricky, had these luxurious privilege's, he didn't feel happy. his mom and dad always left him every single week to go to some "buisness" meetings, in which these meetings where probably about a kanye west party.

ricky didn't feel loved, or comforted like he should. i mean, he did have his house keeper that cared a lot about him though, we stan you patty.

the curly headed boy didn't have a lot to keep him on his shoulder's, but he did have one thing, nina salazar roberts. nina had been ricky's biggest rival since day one, when it came to things like a history test, or model un, nina and ricky were always battling for that number one spot.

as much as him and nina were "sworn enemies", ricky grew a hidden crush on nina, the boy can deny it for the rest if his life, but i can tell you. richard bowen has a crush on nina salazar roberts. he might not like to admit it, but he does.

not that he stalk's her insta feed at 2am...

ricky has a few friends, not a lot. just his three childhood besties. kourtney greene, carlos rodriguez and big red redonovich.

big red redonovich and ricky have known each other since they weren't even able to talk, the boys mom's use to be best friends so they would be with each other every. single. day. they were basically raised together.

ricky met kourtney greene in kindergarten as he fell into her and she started shouting at him, literally. but ended up becoming the bestest of friends.

and carlos rodriguez , he met carlos at recess because they were trading there snacks and carlos stole ricky's goldfish. i guess those goldfish were worth it because now they're best friends.

richard was greatful for his friends, he loved them with all his heart and more. he didn't have a lot of people in his life, so those guy's were the people who meant the world to him.

ricky was walking into sophomore year the same as always. intelligent, stubborn and always wanting the top spot, thats it, nothing new.

just the same old ricky.