three

ej caswell,

known as east highs most popular jock, caption of the swim team, and idiotic boy.

ej is extremely popular and is well liked by his class mates and a lot of girls, even guys too. he uses his popularity and good looks to hook up with random girls. but they don't mean much to him, he cares way too much about his social status rather than his grades.

ej doesn't have real real friends, but he has one, maya hart. ej and maya have been best friends since they were young kids, they both have been in every single one of each others classes and been inseparable since.

everyone always suspect's them to be dating as they are so close, but they arent. maya does have the biggest crush on ej though, and ej knows. its pretty obvious, but he doesn't want to break her heart.

ej has a really tough time at home, his dad struggles alot with bills and payments and his mom doesn't live with him anymore. it hurts ej alot, but he knows there is nothing he can do.

this year ej is going into sophomore year single and actually looking for a real, genuine relationship, not one that the girl is using him for popularity. he's never really been in a serious relationship before, its always been hookups.

he just hope's he walks out of sophomore year with a smile on his face and a genuine relationship, not another girl that uses him.