Story: 06

"Hon let's buy you a tuxedo. We will attend a party tonight." He nodded and drove his car to mall.

We arrived and he pick his tuxedo. While me I bought a black gown. It's not that long tho.

We're eating silently. When my attention got caught by a little kid. Who's holding a toy knife. I suddenly felt pain seeing the little girl.

We are heading home, I'm still thinking the little girl I saw earlier. If I was just in the right mind back then.

It's already 10pm in the evening when we arrived the party. Actually it's a engagement party. We just greet everybody. And had some talk to my friends. After an hour. We congratulate Cath and her fiance.                              

We're at home right now. And I'm already here in our room. Cadmus said he will just park the car and lock the gates. I'm still wearing my black dress. I'm still thinking the girl I saw.

Minutes had passed but no Cadmus came back. I suddenly felt nervous. So I walked outside the house. I saw the gate open. I go there and search for him but I didn't saw Cadmus. But when I came back. I saw Cadmus lying on the ground. All his body are full of blood. Even his face.

At shocked I just got stocked here in front of the gate.
Minutes had passed when I tried to go to his place.
Someone pop in a sudden.

I saw a little girl wearing a white dress. I can't clearly see her face. Because her hair is blocking her face.

"Mommy !Mommy! Where are you?!"

"W-ho a-are you? Are you the one behind this?!"
She walks toward to me.

"Oh are you accusing me?"

"Y-yes! Who really you are?!"

"Oh poor me do you forgot me already?" She walked slowly. And she suddenly gripped my neck.

"I-i d-don't you! G-get off of me!" I tried to fight. But I can't.

"You are a killer Xeriah! You're such a devil." She said. And I'm already gasping for air. I can't breathe properly.

"W-who are you?" For the last time I asked.

"Did you already forgot me? Mommy?" What? Mommy? It can't be!

"Sophia?!" I mumbled before dark consumed me.

-END-
:: Xeqéuz Zevoir