Chapter 4- Darkness

Y/n pov

Darkness, that was all you could see infront of you. No matter which way you turned you were met with the same terrifying darkness. It felt odd, you were expecting to find yourself back at Beacon once again, but not this time.

Y/n: Where am I?

As if to answer your question, a strong force suddenly slams against you, slowly pushing you back. You let out a gasp for air as it hits you, feeling as if you were hit by a truck. You slowly push back against this strange force as you you notice something stand out in the dark void infront of you, a silhouette of a door being slightly visible infront of you.

Y/n: that's must be the way out of whatever this is.

Using all your strength you slowly push back against this strange force. It seems to push you back harder and harder the closer you get to the door, as if top stop you from opening in. Letting out a loud cry you push your way forward with all your might, getting close the door with each step.

Y/n: Almost... there.

The door slowly starts to get more detailed as you get close, the shape resembling a two giant castle door more than a normal house door now.

You feel the force slowly lose its strength as you almost reach door, until it suddenly stops once your hand grabs the large handle on one of the doors. You pant heavily as I lean against the door, the wood feeling rough and old against your head.

???: (behind the door) Accept me....

You widen your eyes at the sudden voice coming from behind the door, a rough and menacing sounding voice.

???: (behind the door) Open it, set me free.

You felt your hands slowly lift up and push against the door as if their moving of their own. You could feel a strong terrifying aura come from behind the door, something you have never felt before.

Y/n: Who are you?

???: I am the truth, I am the one that this world has waited upon for thousands of years.

As you try to push open the door, the strong force from before suddenly come back as soon as a door slightly open, pushing you back further and further.

Y/n: What is this?!

Suddenly, you hear the sounds of bones cracking and twisting being heard from the door. From the small opening you see a pair of crimson red eyes slowly come into view, glaring at you.

???: We will meet again, My warrior of Darkness....

You slowly stretched out your hand as if to ask for help, only for your vision to suddenly go black.

You gasp as your eyes open wide. Looking around you find yourself back in Yang's bedroom. You pant lightly as you slowly look over to your side, finding Yang curled up against you with her arm wrapped around yours.

Y/n: (thoughts) what was that? And what did he mean by "warrior of darkness"?

You groan as you glanced over at the large window next to the bed, seeing that it was early in the morning, the sun having just gone up.

Leaning down you lightly peck Yang on the cheek, carefully slipping your arm out of her grip as you do so.

Y/n: (softly) I love you.

Sitting up you grab your crutch laying on the edge of the bed and push yourself up, buttoning up your shirt as you walk out of the room.

Walking downstairs you hear noises coming from the kitchen, looking inside you see Tai preparing breakfast. He turns around at the sound of footsteps approaching and notices you, giving you a friendly smile.