Chapter 1: Explosive Show

||Before 10 years flashback||

"MOVE!! ... I SAID FUCKIN' MOVE!! DO SOMETHING!!..PLEASE!!! CALL FOR HELP OR THE GODDAMN HOSPITAL!!"
.
.
.
[Bakugo's pov]
I called him thousands of times but no reaction, he was just standing there watching me suffer, my parents are dying in front of my eyes and he did absolutely nothing!
I stood up, tears streaming down my cheeks, and I ran towards that masked police bastard and started punching him with what little strength was left in me.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??!! *punch* THEY'RE OUT OF FUCKING BREATH!!*kick* ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN???!!"*punch*

After my aggressive actions he finally pushed me hard to the ground.

"Heh ,you're really a tough guy."He simply stated.

*Cough! cough!* I hear from the back and I see the old hag on her last breath. I was panicking and had no idea what to do.

I turned around to see that bastard has already left.

[Bakugo's pov ends]

||11 hours earlier||

Beep beep bee- *click*

*Yawn* "Hmm, today's my date with angel face". Said Bakugo smiling to himself.

He got up, made his bed, went to the bathroom and killed all the germs in his mouth "aggressively" after eating breakfast.

Then he prepared a bento. It had three mochis with three different flavors (chocolate, strawberry and tea) and one omlet with some carrots and other cooked vegetables placed carefully next to a bowl of cheese rice. As for his lunch, he'll order from outside.

After that, he picked this outfit

and went out for his date with the girl he's liked for 5 years

.
.
[Uraraka's pov]
Her outfit :

[Uraraka's pov]Her outfit :