Chapter 4: life goes on

||Previously on Alarmed||
.
.
.
-I'm Shigaraki the leader
-Leader ? Leader of what?
-Leader of .. The Crime League !
...
-You guys are fucking CRIMINALS??!!
I jumped out of the bed from the shock, I didn't believe them at first but now .. I don't know what to believe.
-Surprised ? Always has been my dude! Added the doctor
-So you're telling me that i've always been a criminal and killed people ? Just like that? Like.. I have no idea what's the purpose? At least give me a purpose for you wanting to be the bad guys ! And from when this has been happening?! And why did the cops killed my parents??
Again, many questions come out so fast I can't believe i'm a bad guy, but .. what if I actually am! And what if these people are really my second family like what they said.. i'm soooo fuckin' confused !!
I thought to myself while staring at them.
[Bakugo's pov ends]

-Can you walk? Asked Shigaraki looking at bakugo's foot in bandages.
So the blond tried to walk in the room.
-I'm good, but my head hurts dump ass!
Bakugo yelled at Shigaraki, this latter was glaring at him but trying his best to act friendly with Katsuki.
- Shall we go to the living room and talk there? The lab smells like shit. asked Dabi.
All of the Crime League members know about Shigaraki's plan, it's to manipulate Bakugo and make him believe that he's an old league member, they had created a full story while he was passed out to convince him, Doctor Compress also did this all on purpose and messed with Katsuki's Posterior Cingular to make their mission easier! If he remembered the masked "cop" Twice who didn't help him with his parents , and the fact that they live under the same ceiling. He can easily discover their plan and murder all of them for lying to him. But unfortunately, this isn't the case here ...

||Meanwhile~||

- Hello? Can anyone hear me?
*door open*
Huh! I AM SAAAAVED!
-All might?! What on earth are you doing in the changing room's closet?! How did you even fit here?! Asked the detective Aizawa while helping him get out
-Look, there's a man that looked exactly like me he even wears my same suite then he drugged me, I've tried to push him away but the drug was so strong then I passed out, I don't remember what happened next but I guess he trapped me in here then-
-You ... *sigh* are trying to tell me .. that there's a person who looked like you're looking in the mirror .. And dragged you all the way into this closet..
-That's .. that's what I just sai-
-That's it All Might no more coffee for you! I don't wanna deal with this every time!
-But this time i'm not imagining things this is rea-
-Yeah yeah, I'm out of here.
-Would you ever stop interrupting me while i'm talking!
Aizawa: ._.
All Might: ò_ó
Aizawa: I'm going to sleep ಠ_ಠ
Aizawa: *Opens the door and gets out*
-Aizawa where do you think you're goin-

.
.
.
.
The summer vacation is over and the students must go back to school to continue their education journey.
Some were very exited to meet their old classmates friends they've made through the years and to learn new things.
Some are lazy and want the new year to end fast and never study a thing ever again.
But for our girl, she didn't know how to feel.. she spent the rest of her summer vacation depressed after what happened to Bakugo, she couldn't sleep straight, she couldn't eat right, she rarely go outside her room and that what made her parents more worried. That's why they took her to a therapist to see if their daughter can let the past go and continue with her life.

|Flashback to the therapist visit|

⚠ Note: She started going to the therapist two week after the accident.

||-Miss Uraraka Ochako, it's your turn, please follow me to the doctor's office. Informed the assistant.

...
-Good morning Miss Uraraka. Said the therapist smiling and offering his hand.
Uraraka chook his hand
-Good .. morning.
-please, have a seat
...
-So.. what's your story?
Said the therapist holding a pen ready to write her info.
-It's not exactly my story .. but it's my fault! Then she burst into tears.