Chapter 2: Broken

||Previously on Alarmed||
.
.
.
"MITSUKI!!! MASARU!! ANSWER ME WHERE THE FUC- cough! cough!"

The explosion gravely damaged the whole place. Flames and dead bodies were all he could see as he stumbled through the wreckage reckage trying to find his parents.
He shouted their names at the top of his lungs franticly looking around for a trace of his mother's blonde hair or his father's glasses.

But then he saw it.

His mother's phone on the ground with a picture of his parents on the cracked screen smiling and pointing a the new limited edition spicy Doritos.

"FUCK ME!!" He cursed aloud .

He quickly looked around and spotted his parents under a pile of rubble and started pulling them out and dragging them to safety.
His vision started getting hazy from the lack of oxygen so he started desperately calling for help since he forgot to bring a phone in his rush.

"HELP!! ANYONE?! HELP!!" He kept on screaming.

Suddenly, a masked policeman appeared from behind a building.
Bakugo immediately called for his attention.

"HELP PLEASE MY PARENTS ARE FUCKING DYING AND LOSING BREATH, AND THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING BURNING INSIDE THAT SHIT!" He yelled with a cracked voice.

"CALL FOR HELP OR GIVE US A RIDE TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL! Please police sir?!"
He continued begging him and trying to give his parents cpr.

[Bakugo's pov]

I called him thousands of times but no reaction, he was just standing there watching me suffer, my parents are dying in front of my eyes and he did absolutely nothing!
I stood up, tears streaming down my cheeks, and I ran towards that masked police bastard and started punching him with what little strength was left in me.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??!! *punch* THEY'RE OUT OF FUCKING BREATH!!*kick* ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN???!!"*punch*

After my aggressive actions he finally pushed me hard to the ground.

"Heh ,you're really a tough guy."He simply stated.

*Cough! cough!* I hear from the back and I see the old hag on her last breath. I was panicking and had no idea what to do.

I turned around to see that bastard has already left.

I immediately ran over to my parents and carried them over to our car which was thankfully far enough from the store that it didn't get harmed in the explosion. I fetched the car keys from my father's pocket, placed them both in the backseat carefully and started driving to the nearest hospital as fast as I could.

Everything around me was a blur. All I could see was the image of the store in shambles and my parents trapped underneath the wreckage. And all I could hear were their gasps for air as they were crushed by the weight and suffocating from the smoke.

My heart pounding in my ears, I hit the gas pedal as hard as I could hoping to get to the hospital before it's too late. I ignored every red light that came in sight, blind to the raging drivers flipping me off and deaf to their screams and curses.

The hospital came into view slowly, so fucking slowly, despite how fast I was driving. And when I finally, FINALLY, reached it I jumped from my seat, carried both of my parents on my shoulders and ran inside willing my feet to comply.