Chapter 3: Aokigahara

||Previously on Alarmed ||
.
.
.
Uraraka has told the cops about everything and they immediately started searching and looking for him.
His friends Kirishima ,Mina, Midoriya, Todoroki all of his old classmates couldn't leave their friend in trouble, Or at least .... that's what they thought!
.
.
-Toga! Careful! Said Twice holding Bakugo with her and followed by the rest of the league.
-What careful? You guys said he'll be one of us, not our mister please take care of me! That's not cute! Humph!!Said an annoyed Blondie rolling her eyes.
-Tch, just toss him on this bed. He's fucking injured. I'll bring over Compress to make sure he's in a good enough condition to start working. Stated the leader.
-So? ... what's your next move ?
Asked the red haired guy with piercings.

-Oh ... I might have an idea .
He smirked and looked at Himiko giving her a sign to explain their plan.
-What? Shiggy, don't tell me you didn't tell them about the plan yet heheh!! she said joking
-You know, if it wasn't for us being on the same team, you would've already been dead by now. So stop messing around and talk. Said Shigaraki in a serious tone
-Okay fine! jeez!

||Flashback ||

||He then walked over to his desk, grabbed a pen and a piece of paper, scribbled a few words on it before heading out and closing the door
...
for the last time.
.
.
.
-Earth to Tomura-kun ,you copy?
-yes .. what's new brat?
-I think he .... he escaped? I'm not sure but he looked so angry and left fast with his bike .
-Hmm.. quick , find a way in, and get some info about him .
..
-GOT IT!
-What did you find?
-Um .. a letter.
-A letter? The fuck?! I told you find info!
-I know but this one looks interesting! besides, it's the only thing I found here.
*She read it to him*
-That sounds so fucking cheesy and dramatically annoying.
-hahaha RIGHT?!
-Ok we're out of time! someone must've seen the news and they'll come search for him so here's the thing.
-Yes?!
-The kid wants his friends to consider him as dead... let's make his wish come true but, to all of Japan . How does that sounds like?
-Creepy...and I LIKE IT!
-Good, still have that invisible ink pen with UV light?
-Oh! yes yes I have it!
-ok, choose a corner on that damn paper and write "Aokigahara".
-Ooooo!! I see you Shiggy heheh
*Knock* *knock*
-Crap!! Someone is here
- Quick, get out!
.
.
-Did they see you?
-No, now tell me what's your plan Tomura-kun I'm so exited!!
- The kid's now known by his explosive show in that festival right? So how about we make them believe he used them to commit suicide in "Aokigahara"
-Like... he exploded himself or something?
-Exactly.
-That's sick but, why did you tell me to write with an INVISIBLE pen on that letter ?? Like what was that for??
-You know that person that was looking for Bakugo..they could find a way into that house and read the letter. Not only that, if they were close to him and if they were smart enough not to look for him by themselves, they will ask for the police's help. The police will surely look into that house and especially that letter.
They'll find it at first as a cheesy apology letter , but there's that one specific cop that you know him!
-yes?!!
-You! Are going to do your makeup skills on Magne and make her look exactly like that cop . Then she will use one of our drugs on him and take his place with the rest of the officers .
-Big Sis Mag is gonna pretend she's All Might the NPA Commissioner General! WHY?
-Shut up and let me finish, Magne is gonna use UV light on the paper and tell the other officers that the kid might pointed at his death place .
-Still why invisible ink!!??
-To let the cops search in nearby places and give us full time to set the explosives in the forest .
-Oh! and after placing them, Magne-chan will inform them about aokigahara because they couldn't notice it cause the note was invisible !!
-Now you understand, good girl.
They confirmed their plan on their way to their place.||
...
-well that's some wet ass sick plan you got there boss. Said Mr.Compress smirking and pointing at Tomura while still taking care of bakugo's injured foot and body under drug.
-So shiggy, when do we start? Asked Magne waiting for their leader's answer.
-Right now.
.
.
Tomura shigaraki was right all along.
Uraraka actually went to the police for help even her classmates .
They did search Bakugo's hideout and the common area as well ...