Chapter 5: The Crime League

||Previously on Alarmed||
.
.
Years and years have passed, and our girl is now graduated from the UA police academy, she worked hard and became a professional cop and now she's working to become a pro crime detective one day.

She promised herself to find out who was the person behind the explosive attack in that public store and that she'll never let anyone experience such a heart breaking event just like what happened to Bakugo.
So every night, after being done with work.
She visits bakugo's tomb and say:

"I'll make you proud Bakugo-kun, I wish you're in the better place now. You'll find your parents there too! I don't blame you, you weren't aware of your actions that day I'm sure ... rest in peace Katsuki."

⚠Warning! sensitive content⚠

|END of 10 years flashback |

*ALERT!!* *ALERT!!*
-WHAT'S HAPPENING??!
Uraraka asked Mina sitting next to her office after hearing the alert alarm.
-It's the crime league, AGAIN!
-Holly crap! what did they do this time?
-You see that smoke over there?
*shows her the computer screen* They've just exploded that office
-How many officers are there?
-Um, probably 36?
-Oh my dear GOODNESS!!
-Everyone take your places, GO GO GO !! Announced All Might the NPA Commissioner General
To the first police group.

....
"SHINEEEEEEEE!!!"

💥BOOOM! BOOOOM! BOOM!💥
..
-Aaand .. FIRE!
the police officers started shooting Bakugo but no use, they didn't know he was wearing protections and his ability to move fast also helped him not being shot in the head.

-Haha mother fuckers! you think you're the only ones who have guns?!..
Well, think again!
*Pat* *pat* one of the officers turned around to face Shigaraki who was holding a gun
*SHOOT* between his eyes,
pretty fast the other police departments started focusing on Tomura. He was wearing a protective cape so they can't hurt him.
*STAB* *STAB*
Toga was able to stab them from behind while they were forced on shooting Shigaraki.
-FACE IT fUCKERS! CAN'T YOU SEE?! WE'RE INVINCIBLE!! Screamed Bakugo from the top of a building
-YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT US HAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!
Added Shigaraki with his famous laugh that gives you goosebumps.
-Dabi-kun NOW! Said Toga while pulling her knife out of a dead officer.
Dabi set other officers on blue fire with his fire weapon
-BUUUURN!!! He said smiling
.
.
.
-WHAT THEY THINK THEY'RE DOING???!! Yelled Uraraka looking at the screen
-ARE THEY NUTS ?!! THEY WENT SO FAR!! Added mina putting her sweaty bangs up.
At the time Midoriya called the army while the crime league were attacking.
-They are on they're way! informed Izuku the rest officers.
.
.
-*These surprise attacks has been going for 5 years in Japan even before I became a detective who works aside of the cops in UA police academy, we were able to take down a criminal named Magne and we managed to imprison one named Jin also known as Twice, Spinner, Stain who was soooo hard to capture, last but not least, the criminal Kurogiri.
Their explosive attacks are becoming DANGEROUSLY HUGE! through the years, I can notice they've developed their skills especially two criminals that we still have no idea what's their identity, one is Shigaraki and another one calls himself The Lord Explosion Murder? what a silly long name!
They really have no mercy for people living here! From where does all this hate come from?! They literally murdered +200 police officer and some army men, 3000+ were injured but hopefully they were able to return to work after recovering in different hospitals looking at their huge number*. Though Uraraka while looking at their pictures on her wall.
.
.
.
The army has arrived,
The crime league noticed the huge number facing them ready to shoot.
Toga: Let's go back, I don't wanna die today.
Shigaraki: Yeah we better go back,*Tchh* Bakugo, you copy?
-Yeah, loud n clear!
- come here we're goin' back.
-Huuuh?!! NO FUCKIN' WAY! IMMA MURDER EM ALL!!!
-That's an ORDER! Look how many they are! We could get KILLED.
...
-Tch! stupid fucker!
.
.
.
-Sooo, we came all the way here for nothing? ._.
One of the armies asked his mate.
-Er... they escaped soo ..
-I AM HERE!! , worry not army soldiers! Everything is gonna be a alright!
Army:(-.-)
All might: 😅
A solider: How so when 30 of your cops are dead? not to mention the others dead in the office cause of the explosion.