The Dinner

Izuku was currently in his room preparing for the dinner he was about to have with Momo and her parents and just let's her he was nervous that he was having trouble tying his tie. "Come on why can't I tie this stupid thing?" Izuku asked himself as he tried to tie the tie again but failed. "Zu'u hate thdro-(I hate this.)" Izuku said and sulked.

Soon a slight chuckle is heard from the doorway and Izuku turns and sees his mother standing there in an elegant red dress. "Need help Izuku?" Ryuko asked

"You look, beautiful mother, are you trying to impress someone?" Izuku asked teasingly

Ryuko couldn't help but chuckle at her son's comment and walked over to him and started to tie his tie. "Now Izuku you know I haven't been on any dates in forever anyways I'm not interested in anyone nor is anyone interested in me." Ryuko said as she was almost done tying the tie.

"What about Edgeshot?" Izuku asked with a smile.

Ryuko blushed and pulled on Izuku's tie hard effectively choking him. "Uncle uncle uncle." Izuku said and tapped his mother's arms repeatedly tapping out, feeling his body begging for air. Ryuko soon notices what she's doing and gets go letting Izuku breathe. Ryuko looks over at Izuku who has finally gotten oxygen into his body. "I'm sorry Izuku." Ryuko says.

"It's fine mother don't worry, but you should give him a chance plus I saw the way he looked at you. It's the same look I gave Momo each time I saw her." Izuku says and smiles with a small blush and chuckles and looks at himself in the mirror and smiles.

" Izuku says and smiles with a small blush and chuckles and looks at himself in the mirror and smiles

"I look good." Izuku says and smiles his signature sharp tooth smile. He then looks over at his mother who is looking on with tears of joy in her eyes. "You ok mother?" Izuku asks a bit concerned.

"Yes, Izuku I'm just so happy my little Dovah is growing up to be such a big man." Ryuko says and wipes the tears away as she smiles. Izuku walks over and hugs her.

"I might be growing up but I'll always be your baby boy." Izuku says.

Ryuko smiles and hugs back.

"Well, it appears you both are enjoying yourselves." Akatosh says as he appears in a flash of light before the two. Wearing a dark red dress shirt with a gold floral pattern, black pants, a brown belt, and brown dress shoes.