A morning surprise 

(Day of the entrance exams.)

"Izuku wake up we have to get going." Ryuko said knocking on the door to Izuku's room. "Izuku open the door." Ryuko said getting slightly annoyed at Izuku as he was the one to ask her to bring him along to watch exams. There was still no answer and before she could know again the door opened revealing Momo with messy hair, what looks to be messy makeup, and one of Izuku's shirts with the word t-shirt on it, which was way too big in her. "G-good morning m-mom, are y-you looking for Zuzu?" Momo asked as if she was fighting through some pain.

Ruyko was in shock as she looked at Momo in front of her and soon it hit her Izuku and Momo had a date last night. "Momo what are you doing here and why do you look like you are in pain?" Ruyko asked despite already knowing the answer.

"Well...." Momo says and starts to trail off.

(Flashback)
"This date was amazing Zuzu. Thank you." Momo said kissed him as they walked out of the restaurant and she then stood in front of him.

" Momo said kissed him as they walked out of the restaurant and she then stood in front of him

"I'm glad you enjoyed it my Aphrodite.~" Izuku said and smiled at her as she turned crimson red.

"So what now Zuzu?" Momo asked as they walked hand in hand towards his car

"Well you have been dropping hints that you want to go to the next level, plus tonight you have been swaying those hips of yours every chance you get while you're in front of me ." Izuku says as they come to stop in front of his car

"Well can you blame me? My boyfriend is a very handsome dragon and his muscles are always showing despite him trying to hide them~

"Well can you blame me? My boyfriend is a very handsome dragon and his muscles are always showing despite him trying to hide them~." Momo says and leans on the passenger door with a sultry smile.

"Ohh maybe I can show you everything tonight ~." Izuku says and grabbing her waist and pulling her in for a deep passionate kiss.

Momo wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss and slowly pulled back. "Let's go back to your house my dragon~." Momo said and slowly lowered a hand down his chest and before she could reach his pants Izuku gently grabbed her hand to stop her. "Let's Wait until we go to my room before you start being a cock tease." Izuku said.

"As you wish~." Momo said and got into the passenger seat.

'Oh, she is getting it tonight.' Izuku thought to himself and got into the drives seat and drove off to the house.

Once arriving Izuku parked the car and dragged Momo to his room closing the door. He immediately pinned her to the wall and started to kiss her passionately and deeply. "Don't worry my mother is working late tonight and will be sleeping at her agency tonight." Izuku said.

He then started to feel her up slowly and started to grope her ass and boobs causing her to let out a  soft moan into the kiss.

"Zuzu~." Momo said as she pulled away and exposed her neck so that Izuku could kiss it. Momo then started to unbutton Izuku's shirt and couldn't help but help up his muscles. "Wow, Zuzu I could never imagine you were this muscular.~" Momo said licking her lips.

"Well if you think that's impressive just wait until you see what I am packing." Izuku says and immediately starts to undress Momo. Once her F cups are free Izuku couldn't resist and started to suck on her nipples and gently bite down on them.

"Oh god, Zuzu~." Momo moaned and tossed her head back and started to undo Izuku's pants as his hand pulled off her panties and slide two fingers into her causing her to moan a little more loudly than before.

"Zuzu please be a little more gentle with me ." Momo begged as she had to stop before taking off Izuku's underwear due to the amount of pleasure he was giving her. Izuku smirked and started to plant kisses down her body and once he reached her pussy he put both of her legs over his head and started to eat her out as he fingered her.

"OH GOD ZUZU!!!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!" Momo yelled and was about to reach her limit when Izuku stopped.
"Hey, why d......" Momo couldn't even finish her question when Izuku shoved two more fingers into her and started to go all out on her. "OHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!!!" Momo yelled and started to cum and squirt at the same time.

After about a minute Momo was panting hard as Izuku slid his fingers out of her and laid her on his bed. "So my dear Aphrodite are you ready for the main event?~" Izuku asked and used his dragon tongue to lick her nipples as he got on top of her.

"Y-y-yes Zu-zu, m-make m-me y-yours." Momo said panting and with a massive lustful look and hearts in her eyes.

"As you wish but I hope your not scared once you see what your getting." Izuku says with a smirk and pulls off his underwear and a 34 inch long and a 10 inch thick cock is on full display for Momo.

Momo's eyes widened in fear and she proceeds to shake in fear but drool in excitement at the same time . "Zuzu that's not gonna fit in me." Momo says with a mix of fear and lust.

"Don't worry Momo I'll be gentle." Izuku says and slowly starts to slide in his dragon sized member into Momo. 'Well at first.' Izuku thinks to himself as he continued to slide into Momo's pussy.

"OH FUCK ZUZU!!!" Momo yelled and gripped the bed sheets as she felt her pussy being stretched out wide .

Izuku smirked and continued to slide into her as stopped when 8 inches where inside of her. Momo was panting hard and her mind was at a braking point and was trying to adjust to Izuku. After about five minutes she gave Izuku a nod.

Finally getting the approval to move Izuku started to buck his hips slowly and gently hitting her womb with each thrust and decided to put her into a mating press making his cock reach deeper inside of her.

"OH GOD ZUZU YOUR HITTING MY WOMB!!!" Momo yelled and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head and her tongue sticking out.

Seeing her in this state drove Izuku crazy and he decided to go all out going as fast and hard as he could forcing more and more of his cock into Momo.

"S-slow d-down Z-Zuzu!!!" Momo moaned and yelled.

"Sorry but not possible." Izuku said with a deep voice and his eye slits became more narrow and he let out a low growl as what proceeded was hours of non stop hardcore sex all over his room in every position imaginable.

Momo at this point had her brain melted and her tongue was sticking out, eyes rolled to the back of her head she has lost count of how many times she has cumed and squirted but surely it was over 50 squirts and maybe over 20 times of cuming.

"I'm gonna cum Momo!" Izuku yelled as he currently was fucking Momo in missionary position. Izuku tired to pull out but couldn't as Momo had locked her legs around him a while ago and wasn't letting go. "Inside me!" Momo yelled

Unable to hold back any longer Izuku came deep inside of Momo for 5 minutes straight causing her stomach to slightly inflate.

(Back to present.)

"Don't worry about being a grandmother, I took some brith control." Momo said and smiled slightly at Ryuko who was just standing there with a blank expression on her face.