act 1

updated ive watched the bootleg so here is alw cinderella explained correctley

The play starts with the introduction of the villagers talking about the history of winning best looking town for 49 years and how great it is [burn ‘N’ roses] until they see a statue all spray painted and they lose the 50 award for the the best town and random.They start singing [the villagers] about cinderella [it has to be her] at the end of the end they is on the statue making it more worse ‘’do i hear someone say my name’’ she says when she enters and the iconic song she sings [bad cinderella] and everyone has sharp cleaning tools and torches,they drag her and tie her to a tree. After she is done singing bad cinderella we go to the next scene cinderella is now tied to a tree and she is calling if someone is there but she just hears howling and it turns out to be prince sebastian i’m just going to call him seb for short okay back to the show so it turns out to be seb and they have been friends for a long time now he got to get married bc his brother was missing but we will find out more about that later, cinderella and seb sing [so long] so just basically how they grew apart how they used to be close bc seb has to grow up bc he is next in line but and the thing to mention they both like each other bc there is a moment they are when they are chasing each other and once sebastian caught her their faces are close they almost kiss and it become awkward  ,seb misses cinderella and he want to kiss her so bad now the next scene 17;34 minutes,we are now in cinderella’s house and we get introduced to the stepsisters marie and adle and they just talk about their lives suck that they live with cinderella and cinderella confronts them that they keep stealing her stuff and never give her stuff back and they start sing [unfair] and the stepmother joins too how cinderella is on her last ass nerves after the song the stepmother wants to kick her cinderella but its her fathers house but a deal so she can say as long as she does not do anything bad ,after the sing she now in the kitchen she sings how she can’t get through a single day [unbreakable].

Next scene [the hunk’s song’ about how they miss prince sebastian brother and the queen is stressed,the queen enters and talks how everything is gone for them and she decides to have a royal wedding on the weekends and seb doesn’t want to do it,he thinks it's crazy.now [man’s man] just how they look up to Prince charming and it becomes a magic mike dance.next scene cinderella and seb meet up for the second and sing [ so long reprice/introduction only you,lonely you] just asking cinderella to go to the royal 

ball he needs a friend for support but they start joking cinderella offers seb is he want to run away with her but he can’t he,starts blaming her for what happened bc of her behavior .they argue for 2 minutes straight, he asks her if she was going to go but it not her style but she will think about it and stepmother is there and he singing how he want to tell cinderella about how he feels about her [only you,lonely you].

Next scene we meet the queen again and the stepmother visiter her apparently they  were friend years away she says she caught cinderella and seb talking and the queen offer cinderella a makeover but of course she turns it now they singing [i know you] what you going hear about 300 times back to the play okay she say she has 2 beautiful daughters that seb will for sure pick.we meet the villagers again and they sing [the village square] just about how they want seb to pick them,they start fighting for him while seb is training walk like a prince i know it sound dumb because the guards are teaching him now that he is the price of the town and cinderella is carrying bags of items,,they play around but it’s cut short bc he is busy but before he left he ask her again if she is going and the stepmother know what cinderella is thinking but. she ia not allowing her to go bc she thinks cinderella will embarrass herself at the ball.next scene [unfair reprice] just about how seb is a loser ,after the song is song cinderella tells the stepsisters and stepmother how he is not a award he is a human being too and they tease her how they forgot how they are friends and tell cinderella if she likes him so much she should go to the ball and marry him instead the scene end with her telling them she will show them they are wrong we are almost done with act one 2 more songs okay.

Now cinderella is at the godmother shop just to look for a dress and cinderella gets on the godmother nerves bc she will not give her her mom’s necklaces bc its it her last thing she has from her mom before she died ,the godmother begins singing [the godmothers shop] just about how she makes girls pretty. After that song [beauty has a price] cinderella gives the necklace to the godmother and she sings how she wants to be hot and i don’t know how they did the transformation bc it amazing chefs kiss,after that song that i sometimes dance to everytime i listen to it so she all done up before she leaves the godmother gives her the crystal heels and tells her they will cut her feet the end of act 1.