act 2

Act 2 begins with [cinderella waltz] it just a introduction after that we meet the stepmother and stepsisters just saying how the baker is cuter than seb and the stepmother is there with the queen to introduce the stepsisters,while she is introducing them to seb he asks  them if they have seen cinderella bc he has been looking for her but his mom tells him to give them a chance .to the ball now it's time for my favorite song of the soundtrack [the ball] just about how he is not there but he doesn’t know it’s her bc her new look a few minutes in the song cinderella enters and everyone froze in time and sebastian and cinderella are cross the room from each other.he tells he can't do it but his mother tells him to dance with a beautiful lady aka cinderella but he doesn’t know it her,they start dancing  and tells him what he thinks of her new look but remember she thinks he doesn’t recognize it her so he acts like a jerk so she goes away from him and the stepmother knows it her bc cinderella is the person in the village that can’t walk in heels that the funny bc one of the step sister thinks she is drunk,before the bell ring the stepmother tells adle to kiss him and she does the bell rings but before cinderella can go seb realizes it’s cinderella and she runs out of the ball and sings [i know i had heart] the song i've listened about 1000 times.after the song seb running after her and tells her that he didn’t know it was her and cinderella breaks there friendship another song [act 2 scene 2] about how cinderella is never going to forgive him and we hear [man’s man] again sebastian yells and them and tells them he can easily replace them with new guards.

Next scene we have a conversation with the stepmother bc she is running away .[what were you thinking/introduction far too late] just about the memories her and sebastian had.after that she sings [far too late],after the other good song we meet with one of the good sisters marie and she is speaking with cinderella how she didn't like adle if she didn't pay attention to herself so much cinderella would notice ,[ego has a price{reprice}] just about how cinderella can stop the wedding bc she knows how much sebastian and cinderella love each other.now we made it to the [wedding fanfare] that just a beat ,then the vowels began but before they can announce it official the brother aka price charming crashes in and sings about how he is queer [man’s man] his time,they break apart and he gives her her mom's necklace then she runs to and kisses him. 

The End.to save seb form a boring life after that [marry for love]he marries a blonde guard and the town likes it except the stepmother.after marry for love the bell ring and cinderella and she is to late now cinderella is now sing a mixture of far too late and bad cinderella [cinderella soliloguy] after that we go straight to [the wedding party] just about how the wedding was a blow out but now price charming is there it his welcome home party and the queen is annoyed with the stepmother so she kicks her out plus she don’ t care about her. 

  And the good stepsister tells sebastian that cinderella was going to stop the wedding but she probably through he got married so he leaves the party and outside he sees the godmother and asks her where she got the necklace bc its cinderella and the godmother realizes that price sebaction is her mystery boy and the godmother tell him he gave her the necklace before she left and he last his change with her but he give cinderella necklace back to him bc it don’t make her pretty.

Last scene of the show 

Seb is trying to trying to find her at her house she is not there and he finds her cristal heels,he sings to her shoe [the finale] and before he can sing more he gets stopped by cinderella bc she asks him ‘’are singing to my shoe,bc it looks might i add farly romantically  to my shoes’’ so back to the show prince sebaction tells cinderella that he was not married he teases that he wants to go with her by asking her if she need company and she goes along with him but before she can say anything else he cuts her by kissing her and cinderella cuts the kiss off and is in shock but they finally kiss for real the end .